Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
DSCF8109.JPG
Hi, does anyone know what this is fitted in our 1999 autotrail? steve and nade.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
A remote for something ..? Alarm, awning, blinds, levellers looks like it's a charging dock have you tried taking it out and having a play..?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OMG ... you've got one of those MHs with an ejector seat!!!!

OP
OP
pigginchilli

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
brilliant replies, the wife says its not from ann summers as it doesn't vibrate! we found out it opens and closes the locks on the cab doors, boring and pointless? as keyfob does that, iam missing something maybe?:unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle:

Reactions: DBK

Mr Mousy

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2013
Llanelli
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840
Exp
First moho 11/2013, second 11/2014 current from 09/2019.
Shame you have given the game away, I was enjoying all the guesses!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
brilliant replies, the wife says its not from ann summers as it doesn't vibrate! we found out it opens and closes the locks on the cab doors, boring and pointless? as keyfob does that, iam missing something maybe?:unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle:
I wonder if your MH previously didn't have a remote keyfob? Eg if the alarm was fitted later?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
If it does that it could be useful. We only have one keyfob so when we are on a site and go off for our morning shower, who has the fob? Experience has shown I am the slowest but sometimes it would be useful to have a second remote. They are too pricey from Fiat so if this thing is cheaper it might be worth looking at. Is there a maker's name on it?

OP
OP
pigginchilli

pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Do I win a prize for having a motorhome thingy that no one knows what it is.
DSCF8108.JPG
(y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
If it does that it could be useful. We only have one keyfob so when we are on a site and go off for our morning shower, who has the fob? Experience has shown I am the slowest but sometimes it would be useful to have a second remote. They are too pricey from Fiat so if this thing is cheaper it might be worth looking at. Is there a maker's name on it?
If you have an alarm fob which operates the central locking you should be able to get a second fob which would be a much cheaper way of getting another remote as they can just code it to the original. Obviously you don't get the actual key bit but as you'll have the ordinary key anyway that wouldn't be a problem.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
But are you sure it's locking/unlocking the standard cab door locks ?
It could be for secondary security bolt locks.
Our last Kontiki had electronic bolts fitted.

Open a door and press the fob, see what pops out the door or frame.

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Is this a new quizz?

Reactions: DBK

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
It's part of my alarm system.

The slide,switch on the side turns on the paging function, the little buttons on the face at the top arm and disarm the system
Oh well that's good, not a good as a taser/shaver/vibrator though! :LOL:

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Ask Eddie for some instructions as to how to use it, or look through the vehicle paperwork????
It is a man thing to not look.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back