• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 2013 Globecar/Possl 636 FR (french bed model) (2 Viewers)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Premiere-Caravan-Salon-Poessl-fotoshowImage-dd654ccf-95716.jpg
(library photo above) Our 2013 lhd Globecar/Possl Campscout 636 FR with French bed is for sale, its done just under 20,000 miles, FSH, unmarked dark grey metallic, 150 bhp Citroen 2,2 base (effortless cruising/hill climbing) When I purchase it had covered 9.000 miles and toilet and cooker had never been used. I have the DEKRA inspection that came back faultless, as it should as van barely run in.

A comfortable and great touring van. This model has a much more open aspect than most Globecar/Possl vans, as there is no wardrobe central above or below fridge (it is in rear next to the king size bed) So no central pinch point. And you get a larger cooking/prep area as well..very airy for a panel van conversion with loads of storage under bed....

All Inclusive pack including: 120L fuel tank, cab air conditioning, passenger airbag, electric mirrors, height adjustable passenger seat, cab seats upholstered as habitation and 80L fridge / freezer.

Cruise control

Hill hold, ESP traction +

Four season tyres,

Refillable LPG system, with exterior filler and BBQ point.

Busbiker NL (swing out bike rack)

SOG toilet,

Mosquito sliding door,

Full blinds,

Twin leisure batteries,

Awning,

WAECO dual reversing/rear view camera,

Here is a video of bike rack. it has a ground anchor so bikes can be chained very securely.

Contact if you wish to view. Email or call Eddie on 07944 542503

layout.jpg

offers around £32K negotiable

Last edited:
May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks Robert!:) with a heavy heart and of two minds...Hope I am doing the right thing as attached to this van..best van we have ever had:censored:

We felt exactly the same when we sold our Burstner. The day the purchasers came for it, we went and sat in it and asked ourselves why we were selling. No regrets now, though.
There are so many happy memories attached to a van. That's what makes selling difficult.
BUT there are lots of new memories to make with a new van!(y)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Lovely van.
What are you replacing it with?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Lovely van. We have the Globecar Campscout which is from the same stable & very similar, the main difference being the bed arrangement. Fully agree that if the French bed suits you, it does give a more open aspect to the van. I do like our raised fridge though - saves a lot of bending down!

We love ours - we didn't have a lot of choice because of some very specific wheelchair related constraints, but would have another even if we could choose from a wider range. I don't think it'll hang around!

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Lovely van Eddie - sorry you are selling it, especially with THAT bikerack!!

Catherine

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Eddie, would you be better off selling the bike rack separately as I would think the number of people that want it will be quite small compared with those who just want a PVC.

Reactions: DBK
OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Ha ha ha...bless you:)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Bad time to sell..good time to buy. My hand pushed by declining health...

Very sorry to hear that mate!

I'm not so sure motor homing is quite as seasonal as it once was what with overseas use the norm now and ease of information on how to get there and do it.

That said when I bought our van which is a PVC like that yours it was hard work even finding one to look at as they were selling like hot cakes. Older ones than yours and lower spec were selling in days not weeks.. Often for more money !

Perhaps Autotrader or EBay might be presenting to a larger audience? I never even looked on the various MH forums as to communicate with sellers meant subscribing and we didn't subscribe till after we purchased .

Are you still looking at buying an A class from Germany ? Maybe your van will be worth more in PX as yours is LHD so would I imagine sell far easier in Germany ?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Bumpety bump ... :D

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
What a sweetie xx

Thanks Mel but it may now be sold I will know mid week..all that was needed was for the weather to ease off:)
Glad you may have found a buyer
With Spring just round the corner, buyers should be returning to the market.
If the same logic applies to bikes I might just find a buyer for my pair of folding bikes

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
... and my Smart cars! :D

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Glad you may have found a buyer
With Spring just round the corner, buyers should be returning to the market.
If the same logic applies to bikes I might just find a buyer for my pair of folding bikes

Not a done deal till money in the bank but have two interested party's. sold two weeks ago but chap lost buyer of his....

while winter the best time to buy certainly not to sell. I sold last one in November so you never know..This a good site to advertise as a search throws up results in Google...Ebay OK as cheap and a wide audience I had 20 watchers on ebay and only 2 serious inquires and 1 from Preloved....

If it dont complete not fazed as spring coming... not as if i have another on order:crying:

Eddie

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Good luck with it Eddie, I could do with less competition ;)

I know I'm impatient but quite frankly I just want to get it all over and done with :eek:

(y)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
I've just realised the beautiful irony of posting on your thread, it bumps your ad back to the top :eek:

Doh!, done it again! :oops: :)

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I've just realised the beautiful irony of posting on your thread, it bumps your ad back to the top :eek:

Doh!, done it again! :oops: :)

Thanks:) different sort of van....don't think we appeal to same buyers. If I was you I would be more worried about the Adria 600. Which was also mine originallly:D

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Thanks:) different sort of van....don't think we appeal to same buyers. If I was you I would be more worried about the Adria 600. Which was also mine originallly:D

I'm not too worried Eddie,

You know how GOOD Globecar vans are :) .... and mine is younger, less miles, 1 owner and cheaper (it will when I accept a decent offer) ;)

Strangely enough the Adria Twin was on my 'shopping list' for vans when we bought ours, partly based on your comments on another forum at the time (y)

All we need is 3 different buyers between us :D

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Ebay and Perloved a good bet...just let it run.Yes your right re the price and quality, only thing better are La Strada/Westfalia and certainly not as good value....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back