still searching for the solution.. (1 Viewer)

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
so you geniuses.. if I replace my duff zig charger with this beastie will that charge my leisure batteries when on mains and provide all my 240v requirements when off mains without having to switch anything over? If I just plug the mains straight into this and the fridge and lights circuits can I run all my sockets off this constantly (as in the same whether I am on mains or battery) and will that then still be able to charge the battery while I continue to use the sockets?

part of me thinks this is genius, part of me thinks if it was genius everyone would be doing it...

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
If you tell us what the "this" is we may be able to advise?:whistle:;)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
:beerchug:
so you geniuses.. if I replace my duff zig charger with this beastie will that charge my leisure batteries when on mains and provide all my 240v requirements when off mains without having to switch anything over? If I just plug the mains straight into this and the fridge and lights circuits can I run all my sockets off this constantly (as in the same whether I am on mains or battery) and will that then still be able to charge the battery while I continue to use the sockets?

part of me thinks this is genius, part of me thinks if it was genius everyone would be doing it...

Hmmmm, haven't got a clue what your asking, :unsure: but at least I've got an excuse

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

snoopey2

Free Member
Nov 19, 2014
Dorset
Funster No
MH
LDV minibus conversion
Exp
Since 1971
Short and only answer No. (Read the words at the bottom of the page).

David

Peter A Forbes

Free Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rushden, Northants, UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes 614D
Exp
10+
No mention of the charging output either.

"This inverter is just for emergency power, please do not use for whole day working. If it is operated with high continuous load ratings for extended periods and caused damaged or not working, we are not responsible for replacement or exchange."

That rings a few alarm bells!

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back