Free Member
Sep 26, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
Peugeot autoquest185
Exp
Hi
I have recently bought a Peugeot Autoquest 115. Only 3yrs old and only 10.000 on the clock. We are finding it very uncomfortable. suspension on the back seems so hard we can feel every bump. And after about an hours driving we have had enough it shakes your teeth out ? The garage we bought it from seems to think there can be nothing wrong with it but prepared for me to take to Peugeot to get it checked out we love this van. I'm hoping Peugeot will agree and find and repair the problem? If they don't we will have trade it in I can't believe Peugeot vans are this OR ARE THEY. Please help.

Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
What are your tyre pressures set to?
I have a 3 yr old Autoquest 100 - when I bought it and drove it home the ride was awful.
took it to a garage and the tyre pressures where blown up to maximum allowed for the try (75+ or so)
Set them to the recommended Elddis pressure and totally transformed the ride.

R

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
What are your tyre pressures set to?
I have a 3 yr old Autoquest 100 - when I bought it and drove it home the ride was awful.
took it to a garage and the tyre pressures where blown up to maximum allowed for the try (75+ or so)
Set them to the recommended Elddis pressure and totally transformed the ride.

R
I agree. The ride in our 2004 Autoquest 100 was much better when set to the Elddis recommended pressures.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back