Motorhome wifi customer care (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2011
Hull
Funster No
MH
Autotrail 634
Exp
Since 2006
I can't recommend the above company enough.I left an answerphone message with a technical queries and was phoned back within an hour with a solution.Great customer service,thank you.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Must say my experience with them can only add more praise ! Lovely people and could not do more for their customers

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Second all that's been said.. great service and help from Adam and Sophie... Thanks. .
Andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Jul 27, 2010
Farnham Surrey
Funster No
MH
Bilbos Nexa
Exp
on and off since 1980
I can't recommend the above company enough.I left an answerphone message with a technical queries and was phoned back within an hour with a solution.Great customer service,thank you.
Sounds about right, I received excellent advice from them even though they did not sell the product I was looking to buy.

Mother Ship

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Pilote 626D
Exp
Since 1986
Couldn't agree more - not many companies nowadays who know their stuff like they do and care about their customers. They have the formula right to encourage return customers. Like a breath of fresh air!

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Even here in Spain @Addie service is first class.

Just about to order from them the Low Profile 4G MIMO LTE Roof Mount Antenna as have removed the old TV aerial and want WiFi on the move.

http://www.motorhomewifi.com/product/low-profile-4g-mimo-lte-roof-mount-antenna/

This is for 3G/4G for use with a router or mifi unit, this does not pickup wifi signals, you may already know this but would hate for you to purchase something that does not do what you are after. Of course they do sell antenna's for Wifi as well :)

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
This is for 3G/4G for use with a router or mifi unit, this does not pickup wifi signals, you may already know this but would hate for you to purchase something that does not do what you are after. Of course they do sell antenna's for Wifi as well :)
@zzzzac thank you for the warning, but having been in the IT field for many years I have a good understanding. I have a mifi that I want to use whilst mobile within our MH or when no "free" wifi is showing. If you look though some of my old posts you will see my setup. Thanks again

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Echo all. Great couple and great service!
Cheers
Bernie(y)

Big Nick

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
I looked at this company for the iBoost wifi system but buying it as a kit from them seemed very expensive when you can put a similar kit together yourself much much cheaper.......or am I missing something ?

deanroofing

Free Member
Nov 20, 2011
bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
We had really good service sent an email, got a auto response saying there getting married so be in touch, but still got a reply from them same day and sorted out, now that is customer service.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
I looked at this company for the iBoost wifi system but buying it as a kit from them seemed very expensive when you can put a similar kit together yourself much much cheaper.......or am I missing something ?
@Big Nick you are correct and many like myself have done just that, however for many who own a MH this is an area that confuses them and therefore the service motorhomewifi supply and the customer service after sales cannot be beaten. If you want a "out of the box" working system there is no one else, however if you want to "tinker" do it yourself.
Still recommend them 100%

ChrisMac

Free Member
Apr 14, 2015
Funster No
MH
Elddis
Exp
Getting the benefit tonight of the "stick" as we call it. Music on you tube on iPad and both of us being really unsociable online on our phones. Lovely evening in Orio, Spain.

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Hear hear or is it here here (y) could be hare hare :rolleyes:

Believe it or not is is actually Hear here....lol...(y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back