sites in north wales (1 Viewer)

Nov 2, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
hi guys looking for a site nr porthmadog with sea views ehu, for beginning of november please . would rather ask on our forum as somebody always comes up with something nice regards steve

May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
Tyddyn Llwyn if it is open in November failing that Greenacres (Haven) has a brand new touring park open most of the year. Don't know of a site with sea views bad time of year for that area.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
I was going to suggest Glan Morfa Mawr but they appear to shut over winter, as is Black Rock Sands Touring and Caravan Park and Tyddyn Llwyn. At least they don't quote prices beyond 31 October.

Greenacres is a Haven (ex Butlins) holiday camp full of statics that once had a few touring pitches but I'm not sure if they still do. It's near to the sea (Black Rock Sands) and it probably wouldn't get too noisy in November. It has a Spar close by.

May 23, 2012
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 666f
Exp
I was going to suggest Glan Morfa Mawr but they appear to shut over winter, as is Black Rock Sands Touring and Caravan Park and Tyddyn Llwyn. At least they don't quote prices beyond 31 October.

Greenacres is a Haven (ex Butlins) holiday camp full of statics that once had a few touring pitches but I'm not sure if they still do. It's near to the sea (Black Rock Sands) and it probably wouldn't get too noisy in November. It has a Spar close by.
Greenacres just spent over £1m on new touring park very nice we went to see it a couple of weeks ago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Hendre Mynach just outside Barmouth is open until the first week in January.
Not exactly a sea view but only a hundred yards away, you have to cross the railway track via a crossing with direct access from the site.
Trains only run every hour or so and stop overnight so not a major noise problem.
About 20 mins walk along sea front or the fantastic beach to Barmouth town

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
I think the closest to Porthmadog you will find open in November will be Beddgelert or Barmouth.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back