Free Member
Oct 17, 2011
cheshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
7 years
I would just like to thank Neville aka Nomadic for some really wonderful service.

I recently agreed to buy the above and also agreed a postage cost.

However, it transpires that the courier refused to take the (extremely well wrapped) parcel because it wasn't boxed.

Notwithstanding, Neville and his charming wife in, I think true funster style, jumped in their car and drove 50 miles to drop it off at my home.

A very big thank you !

Mark

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
A lengthy rafter that stretches between the awning arms, parallel to the van, to give more rigidity, I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
It's a rafter that you throw in the air and it stays up there as if by magic.

You can then hang things off it.

Or it could be one of these.

UNI11108MRU__1.jpg

No not the young lady!

:cooler:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Good bit of kit, it stops the arms flexing in the breeze, and therefore the creaking and banging all night.(y)

Your arms flex in the breeze?? That's caused by pretending to be a tree, or not buying a round when it's your turn, a Sandhurst training habit. And as for the creaking and banging, try linseed oil on your wooden leg. (y)

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Your arms flex in the breeze?? That's caused by pretending to be a tree, or not buying a round when it's your turn, a Sandhurst training habit. And as for the creaking and banging, try linseed oil on your wooden leg. (y)

I seem to recall, that you grunts spent a lot of time pretending to be trees!;)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I seem to recall, that you grunts spent a lot of time pretending to be trees!;)

Er, you may observe that I always give you a 'like' for your funny stuff, but you never reciprocate. This is very important, because I need to catch Chris, and shrug off a following JJ. Now, if I can spend time writing a funny quip to your officer inspired posts, well, a simple 'like' shouldn't be to much to ask?? (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Should it??

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Er, you may observe that I always give you a 'like' for your funny stuff, but you never reciprocate. This is very important, because I need to catch Chris, and shrug off a following JJ. Now, if I can spend time writing a funny quip to your officer inspired posts, well, a simple 'like' shouldn't be to much to ask?? (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Should it??

Catch up man I did give you a like!!!!(y)

Mind you it takes you so bleeding long to type, that by the time you post, another million migrants have hit Greece.;)

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Steady in the ranks for you "enlisted folk" us late entry what what what's need to keep order you hear :)

Think we need to find the girlie and offer her a free life time membership......oy Jim, are you listening....she could turn up at meets, then help us all get it up....wobbly arms or not.....I'd even let her stay in my motorhome...for freeeeeee :clap:

Dam I'm a thoughtful kinda guy :coolest:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Catch up man I did give you a like!!!!(y)

Mind you it takes you so bleeding long to type, that by the time you post, another million migrants have hit Greece.;)

I wasn't Sandhurst educated.............................................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Steady in the ranks for you "enlisted folk" us late entry what what what's need to keep order you hear :)

Think we need to find the girlie and offer her a free life time membership......oy Jim, are you listening....she could turn up at meets, then help us all get it up....wobbly arms or not.....I'd even let her stay in my motorhome...for freeeeeee :clap:

Dam I'm a thoughtful kinda guy :coolest:
You'd drown her in drool............................:)

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I'll wear my Hai Karate aftershave.....she'll not stand a chance :)

She's not made of wood and her eyes aren't painted on :cry::cry::cry::cry:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
.......................as yours are when standing duty officer, after a stonker in the mess.....................................:)
Ah,don't let the truth get in the way of a good story......never happened to me :pinocchio::nod:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back