free view (1 Viewer)

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Can any one tell me of a free view box that will work in spain i am not worryed about english stuff as my grandkids speak spanish . ken

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
A terrestrial Freeview box probably WILL work in Spain, but only to receive the Spanish DTT transmissions, providing your digibox covers their frequency.

Don't think there's any chance of getting uk channels, some are struggling over here to get signals.

regards

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
It all depends on frequencies. Whatever happens do let us know how you get on so we have a definative answer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Can any one tell me of a free view box that will work in spain. ken

They all work, I guess.

For once TV has a world wide standard. Digital Television. Our TV has worked right across Europe and Morocco.

Naturally you only get the local programs.

If you want English programs in Spain then it's a big dish and FreeSat.

territo

Free Member
May 16, 2009
In motorhome or in peru
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Freeview

I have a tv with a built in Freeview and have received quite a lot of channels in Spain on the Med coast. You just have to set the country on the tuning menu to spain.:thumb:

gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
i use a freesat card in my sky box, fed from a maxview crank up dish on the roof, think it's a 60 cm oval dish, may be 80, never measured it, larger than a domestic black mesh dish.

we could get ITV & chanel 5 in barcelona, but had lost the BBC chanels at about nantes in france.

could have bought a large paella pan and duck taped it over my maxview dish to get the bbc chanels i guess ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back