Show Off Your Pride & Joy in Our New Garage (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have been working on a new section of the site, its now ready for testing and I would appreciate it if you had a go at adding your motorhome.

The newLink Removedallows you to enter details of your motorhome, upload photos into an motorhome gallery, enter and track any modifications or accessories you make, buy or fit. You can tell us where you bought the bits from, how much they cost and the company info as well, you can also rate the company and the kit. You can also track insurance costs, garage costs etc

These items are all searchable and allow other members to ascertain running costs for a particular motorhomes as well as search for companies. These businesses and insurance companies are all rateable by you the members. There are only a few things that you MUST fill in, others items like costs are optional. But please enter as much as you can

Please take a look and enter your motorhome now (If your MH make or model isn't shown you can easily add them). I am sure there will be a few teething problems and bugs, as most of you know this is not what I do for a living so it can take a while to get things fixed but we always get there in the end Link Removed

The information that the garage will hold will become extremely useful for all of us. So please fill it as much as you can, the more we put it in... etc:Smile:

Any problems that you find, please shout up on this thread and I will do my best to assist. A few members have already been testing, and some have just found it and begun adding stuff, so they may be able to help out as well.

HAVE FUN:thumb:

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Could it have a TOAD sub section :thumb:
Folk could then entervehicle type, comment on their choice re suitability etc ,A frame type used, cost etc,
Just a thought, might make an interesting database for those thinking of pulling:RollEyes:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It allows for more than one vehicle, it allows for 10:Eeek: so if you sell and get another you don't have to delete the old one. So you could easily add your toad as a separate vehicle. Good idea :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

duetto owner

Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
being a bit new to all this. Is the garage a place for selling or just for readers to show off their pride and joy.

Benni-Boy

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years
Well done "Jim" what a clever bit of wizardry. This really is the best motorhome site on the interweb.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
being a bit new to all this. Is the garage a place for selling or just for readers to show off their pride and joy.

The garage is a place for owners to show off their motorhomes. They can also tell everyone who they are insured with and how much it cost. They can rate service received from garages and the quality of accessories and equipment supplied. The plan is that it is not just somewhere to show us yours, but that it eventually becomes a valuable resource for anyone researching motorhomes, services, insurance and equipment :Smile:

Buying and selling of motorhomes is covered in our Link Removed. We have already sold 1.25 MILLION quids worth of stuff FREE:Eeek:

arielultra

Free Member
Jul 20, 2008
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Jim -

Can you explain the 1 - 10 rating.
By what criteria are we supposed to judge other people's pride and joy??

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Jim -

Can you explain the 1 - 10 rating.
By what criteria are we supposed to judge other people's pride and joy??

Thanks for using the garage:thumb: You are not supposed to rate others pride & joy, it was something I was playing with, for rating services etc. The ratings are not shown next to vehicles now:Smile:

arielultra

Free Member
Jul 20, 2008
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks for using the garage:thumb: You are not supposed to rate others pride & joy, it was something I was playing with, for rating services etc. The ratings are not shown next to vehicles now:Smile:

I did think it had the potential to be a bit insulting! :Smile:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
Would it possible to have a section of where you bought it from, Private or Dealer & a simple satisfaction rating system of how it all went.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back