Assistant Rally Marshals Required for Lincoln (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Your Rally Marshals for Lincoln are Brisey and Pamela, Dave and Polly. However we could really do with a couple more. Mainly on the Thursday. You get to rally free as a Marshal. If you have already paid to attend the show, we can arrange that you are refunded. If your interested, please shout up Cheers (y)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Mainly on the Thursday.
Sadly, we can't get there before Thursday evening & then my van will become my office from nine to five on Friday. But outside those hours, happy to assist the assistant marshal's assistant if it's any help. Not expecting a rebate unless a lot of time is involved.

We don't need to rush off on Monday though, as we only live an hour away (although I might drop in on my brother, as he's only 10 mins from the site). So if you need anyone to turn off the lights & lock the gate behind them on the way out .....

Jun 18, 2008
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since June 2008
We can get there at whatever time you require in Thursday (within reason of course :) ), we'll be coming from York.

We will need to leave on Sunday unfortunately due to work ( sorry for swearing)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We can get there at whatever time you require in Thursday (within reason of course :) ), we'll be coming from York.

We will need to leave on Sunday unfortunately due to work ( sorry for swearing)

Volunteer here, Eddie.
Thanks guys.

Rally marshals can arrive on Wednesday. But the work starts in earnest at about 10am Thursday. Send me your names and address and I'll get your passes sorted. Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back