Next major motorhome show is... (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Have taken a look around but can't see a major motorhome show for next weekend (19-20 September), have I missed something?

It's the only weekend we have free for the next 6-8 weeks but it looks like our timing is out.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Lincoln is a major show. There is also another at Malvern, it will be smaller but there will be plenty there Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Thought as much, thanks Graham and Jim.

Our next opportunity will be after the October NEC one, around the beginning of November. It's our busy time at the moment and being in the right country at the right time is always a challenge for us.

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Thought as much, thanks Graham and Jim.

Our next opportunity will be after the October NEC one, around the beginning of November. It's our busy time at the moment and being in the right country at the right time is always a challenge for us.

Will you be in France at the end of this month as there is always the expo at Le Bourget. We have been there a few times over the years. Sometimes there is a lack of accessory companies, but all the main manufacturers, plus some of the niche market ones will be there.

J

OP
OP
V
Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
Thanks J, it was mainly for accessories as we have just acquired a new to us MH and need/want some bits and pieces, plus be able to ask a few questions. We have been to the NEC, London Excel, Stratford and Lincoln over the years and always found them worth while visiting, would you say with parts and accessories in mind that le Bourget is that type of show?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Is anybody going to the next Malvern show in October , will there be a funster group ?
I thought Jim posted a thread within the last few days but I can't find it - I remember you need to book by this Friday.
We might be going (well I might be going & Les coming down on the Sunday:))
@Jim ???

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Is anybody going to the next Malvern show in October , will there be a funster group ?

Yes they have a group going, if you tell them you are with Fun they will give you a discount and see you will be parked with other Funsters. It's not an official rally as such, and the numbers will be small, but that has the makings to be an excellent get together (y)

Aug 14, 2013
Département 87
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since about year 2000
Thanks J, it was mainly for accessories as we have just acquired a new to us MH and need/want some bits and pieces, plus be able to ask a few questions. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, would you say with parts and accessories in mind that le Bourget is that type of show?

Hi again,

I have just had a look at the web site for the show http://www.salonvdl.com/ and have seen Top Accessoires and Narbonne both have stands.

If you go to that link you will find that there is a 50% ticket offer.

How is your French? You will need to go to "Liste des exponants" to have a look at who is there. We have found it worth having a couple of days there - the first to have a quick look round and the second to look at particular stands for things which catch the eye.

Sorry. I should have said the show is from 26 Sept - 4 Oct

J

Lottiethehymer

Free Member
Jul 13, 2015
Northampton
Funster No
MH
B class
Exp
I have booked for the Malvern show in October on the funster pitch , looking forward to getting to know some of you funster , see you there :cheers: :clap2:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back