Hi everyone. (1 Viewer)

J

JWitterson

Deleted User
Hi all MH fans,
I'm new in motorhoming and I don't own a MH yet, but in the future I'll surely get one. So far I've been using rental motorhomes.::bigsmile:

Cheers

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi JWitterson
Welcome to the fun site, lots of people on here with loads of info, hope you get your motorhome soon, youll love it. :thumb:
Sheila & Mick

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi all MH fans,
So far I've been using rental motorhomes.::bigsmile:
Cheers

That might not be a bad plan if you just do one or two big trips a year. It's an awful lot of money and overheads to parked up most of the time like a lot are.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi and welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

JWitterson

Deleted User
Thanks a lot guys for the warm welcome. That's true I don't make to many trips because of the lack of time, so rental motorhome is now the best option for me. BTW i found a great site where they have a variety of mtorhome hire. Depending on coutry I want to visit I can get one there. Last year I traveled through Cornwall and all the West Coast of England in Kentucky Camp 4 Royal and I must admit that it was great fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Depending on coutry I want to visit I can get one there.

Makes a lot of sense in some ways. We've just done Morocco, 5000 miles but only 1400 in Morocco. Now many will say that the journey is all part of the holiday but financially most of the cost was just getting there.

It was different touring by bike, getting there was the FUN, once there it was recovering from the fun and preparing for the return fun.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back