How man packs of Jammy Dodgers (1 Viewer)

filopastry

Free Member
Nov 11, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
littleun
Exp
newbie and learning every day
Well, we have done a day here, a day there and .... now ..... TARA !!! we are going to give it a go for a full week away. Possible plans so far are for the area of La Rochelle, Ile de Re, Il de Oléron, Saint Palais, Châtelaillon-Plage area maybe taking in the huge (like really big) boat show at La Rochelle
http://www.grand-pavois.com/
BUT ...... HOW many Jammy Dodgers will I need for a week away in Lily ??.
I have bought new batteries for my calculator as I expect very complicated sums will need doing

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Well, we have done a day here, a day there and .... now ..... TARA !!! we are going to give it a go for a full week away. Possible plans so far are for the area of La Rochelle, Ile de Re, Il de Oléron, Saint Palais, Châtelaillon-Plage area maybe taking in the huge (like really big) boat show at La Rochelle
http://www.grand-pavois.com/
BUT ...... HOW many Jammy Dodgers will I need for a week away in Lily ??.
I have bought new batteries for my calculator as I expect very complicated sums will need doing

We are on Il De Re just now. Reading this reminds me we forgot JDs.. Could you bring me ............Say 20 packets just to tide me over ?

Weather is ace here just now !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ja63

Free Member
Jun 28, 2015
Cannock
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero Black Ed
Exp
None except for one weeks hire
You need to multiply the number of cuppas you have per day....remember to adjust this for the fact that you will be relaxing more so having more refreshments, substituting the requisite number of cuppas for alcoholic drinks which tend to not accompany Jammie Dodgers satisfactorily (jammie Dodgers do not achieve the correct level of sogginess when dunked in alcoholic drinks.....I know, I've tried)

Anyway, multiply the final number of cuppas by the optimum number of Dodgers that you like to consume with each cuppa. You then need to factor in (a) the number of people present as Jammie Dodger consumption is contagious and they will want to draw on your supply (b) how many dogs you will have present and whether they have really sad begging eyes (c) finally, you need to add a breakages allowance dependant on how packs are stored for the journey. Although broken Dodgers can still be consumed they do not officially count towards your consumption. Eating broken Dodgers is essential to stop crumbs contaminating the moho floor so eating them is providing a service to the other members of your party. If you dunk broken Dodgers this will result in residue in your mug which will contaminate the grey waste system, best to just eat them undunked so as not to damage the plumbing.

When you have arrived at this total, add a contingency based on how many times per day on average you pass the cupboard where they are stored and cannot pass without dipping in for a quick one.

Hope this helps....

Deleted User
You only need enough for the journey there (est 10 pks), on arrival you'll be eating the lovely Breton delights (far more lovely calories than your average lightweight "dodger")

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Forget the jd's they have strawberry tarts to die for (y) ....slimline of course :whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

bubble

Free Member
Sep 4, 2009
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper
Exp
Returning after break
the strawberry tarts sound fantastic!!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back