Goodwood Revival (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Is anyone else going to the Goodwood revival this weekend, we will be at camp site E
and any suggestions for an over night stop near the South downs
Thanks

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
How close do you want to be, small car park here, no hight barriers and great views, but might suggest you don't stay too late in the morning as its quite small (y)

Jabberwocky

Free Member
Aug 14, 2015
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
MWB coach build
Exp
I'm a newbie
Not camping but I'm going on the Sunday.

First time at the revival but been to FOS many times.

My outfit is nearly complete, but I've just done my back so it won't be a comfortable day.

If we enjoy it we plan on doing the whole weekend next year as well as hiring a pre '66 classic car and having different outfits for each day

I see one of the spitfires displaying at the revival has crash landed in a field today, pilot is uninjured. Hope this doesn't affect the displays.

Bit gutted the Vulcan is only there on Saturday assuming it sorts its undercarriage issues from this weekend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
Yep
We are going Saturday , stayed over for the whole weekend last year, but camping at Slindon this time
Commuting in, in a 1960 mini and using the display car park

Opted to ' push the boat out' over one day as it expensive for three days (£650!!! For a family camping and enterance)

So smoked Salmon and champagne and chocolates in a period wicker hamper on wheels !!

Looking forward to it

Aug 10, 2012
cambridge
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
since2001
Not camping but I'm going on the Sunday.

First time at the revival but been to FOS many times.

My outfit is nearly complete, but I've just done my back so it won't be a comfortable day.

If we enjoy it we plan on doing the whole weekend next year as well as hiring a pre '66 classic car and having different outfits for each day

I see one of the spitfires displaying at the revival has crash landed in a field today, pilot is uninjured. Hope this doesn't affect the displays.

Bit gutted the Vulcan is only there on Saturday assuming it sorts its undercarriage issues from this weekend.
Yipes
Will there be any planes left to do a display!!??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back