4funsters @ neufchatel en bray (1 Viewer)

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
The aire is also called Saint Claire and owned by the same people as the campsite
image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gav

Free Member
Sep 5, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
we have stopped over there a few times on the way to the Dordogne. We had the caravan then <shame on us> nice site friendly owners we will be staying when we next venture that way after we pick up our Moterhome :)

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
Have they sorted the exit mechanism at the aire yet ? When we were there in June the only way out was to call the owner from the campsite and pay him as the automatic barrier pay machine was u/ s. The poor bloke was in despair as both site and aire were full and he really didn' t need the extra hassle. As we were leaving the man with computer arrived to reprogram it but I gather this didn't sort it even then.

Lovely aire and an owner who has put a huge amount of effort into his business.

Oct 3, 2014
Llanelli, Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido 891F A Class
Exp
Since 2014
I was one of the Funsters there last night on the site. As for the site it looks as if someone has driven into the barrier and bent it half a dozen vans on there last night. Photo been taken.

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I got some pics but haven't got a good enough connection to up load wil try later

Eeyore

Free Member
Oct 28, 2010
Funster No
I was one of the Funsters there last night on the site. As for the site it looks as if someone has driven into the barrier and bent it half a dozen vans on there last night. Photo been taken.

I wonder what it did to their van ? We were next to someone at Marjal Costa Blanca who had had the barrier come down on the front of their van. Barrier 10: Van 0 .

Poor Monsieur Ste Claire. He could do without that just when it seems the barrier is working.

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
your just seeing double,

number 4

4.jpg

and number 5 who wasnt about so I photoed his/her van you can see the funster sticker top/middel of wind screen

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Ahh... looks like you are on the site not the Aire.
yes it was the site, 14.30E against 12.E not a lot of differance this time of year for the access to the resturant/showers/loo etc, in the main season we use the aire

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back