Off to Twin Lakes for a month (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Have a good time you two...

I suppose you have already been there but if you haven't, check out the Citadel de Blaye.

There is a campsite within the walled fort/town.

20150814_194112.jpg

JJ :cool:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Have a good time you two...

I suppose you have already been there but if you haven't, check out the Citadel de Blaye.

There is a campsite within the walled fort/town.

View attachment 74135

JJ :cool:
And an excellent aire by the sea , free, market Wednesday and Saturday I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi :hi: Norman and Sue, don't know if you remember us, we were at the show in Kent parked next to Gozomike. we have the westie.Hope you have a great time at twin lakes, we might be passing there on our way through France so might take you up on that cup of coffee, that's if your in. We sail from Dieppe on the 20th Sept so you might still be around, hope so it would be nice to see you again.Take care and happy travelling (y) :france:Mew and Mick

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi :hi: Norman and Sue, don't know if you remember us, we were at the show in Kent parked next to Gozomike. we have the westie.Hope you have a great time at twin lakes, we might be passing there on our way through France so might take you up on that cup of coffee, that's if your in. We sail from Dieppe on the 20th Sept so you might still be around, hope so it would be nice to see you again.Take care and happy travelling (y) :france:Mew and

Yes we remember you and it would be great to meet up. We should be at home then, but contact us by pm we usually are on line at least every other day and more often daily.

Happy travelling

Norman and Sue

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We might see you. Heading over to France next week but no idea as to where. I keep chopping and changing my mind so just going to decide once I waken up in Dunkirk.
Enjoy your holiday :)

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
We might see you. Heading over to France next week but no idea as to where. I keep chopping and changing my mind so just going to decide once I waken up in Dunkirk.
Enjoy your holiday :)

Great if you can make it. Didn't manage Highland meet this year so didn't meet up

Norman and Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Great if you can make it. Didn't manage Highland meet this year so didn't meet up

Norman and Sue

We werent there either. So many other places we want to see. Hope to see you in France or around. Off to look at the link. :)

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi :hi: irnbru, had a great time at falkirk might meet up with you's, some where in France, we are there from 20th Sept. Enjoy your trip. Mew & Mick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back