2013 Autotrail sat nav (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Bluddy sat nav will not let me put in cordanates. It lests me put in the first lot of numbers and digits the when you press done it goies to the path screen?
Help driving me mad.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
How do you put both coordinates in ?
I'm not conversant with your particular satnav but with my Snooper and my Nozatec I insert first figure then move the curser to the second position to insert that and then press OK or Done.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I have a 2014 Autotrail with the crap Radio, Sat Nav bought a Tom Tom much better
The new Autotrail's have a built in TomTom satnav but this is still rubbish as no option to input vehicle size, basically designed for the base vehicle and not the motorhome built on top. Raised this with Fiat and Autotrail and both blame each other, gave up in the end and used my tomtom camper version instead. New certainly is not always better that's for sure.

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Mine is a 13ele input the North co-ords press done brings back the input screen tap on W or E box and insert then press done it then asks if this is your destination accept and all done.

On a cautionary note make sure you input either in dregs, mins and secs or decimal it's easy to change its a hell of an error if you enter wrong format.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back