Photoshop and Lightroom Deal (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
That's how it starts. :D

You'll find you can't do without Illustrator. Then you need InDesign for something. Before you know it you've got the whole suite.

Once you get to the third package it's cheaper to pay for the whole thing than individual apps.

I think I really need the new iMac with the Retina display now to get full benefit of them all :D

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I signed up a couple of months ago - £8 a month! :(

But lightroom is superb.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I signed up a couple of months ago - £8 a month! :(

But lightroom is superb.

Lightroom is great. It doesn't do anything that Photoshop won't do but it's all a bit more streamlined if all you're doing is post processing.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
BUMP.

The offer that @Jim linked to ends on the 28th August so not long left to take advantage of a great deal.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Had a quick look last night. It doesn't seem to say which version of PhotoShop it is. Anyone know?

It will be Photoshop CC (2015) which is basically CS6 but updated. The old standalone CS packages aren't available any more, everything is part of their Creative Cloud suite now. You have to install the CC desktop manager thing to download it and then this keeps it updated to the latest version.

It really is a cracking deal as single app packages are usually £17 per month so to get two apps for less than £7 speaks for itself.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back