Barcobird

Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Vilamoura
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
My wife and I or me and err indoors reside in Portugal and are fast reaching retirement age. We have thought about motorhomes for a while now and rented one back in April to see if we liked it. We loved it and are now contemplating our first home, so we are collecting information and ideas as to which one which is an experience in its self.

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Welcome and you are in a good country for motorhoming,we had 7 fantastic weeks there this year.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and welcome,we have recently bought a little place in Alentejo and can't wait to have the time to explore the beautiful country at a more relaxing pace in our MH,enjoy,am sure you will :france:

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
You are always welcome across the border.
In our 20 years of motorhoming we have had some great experiences, in fact right now we wake to a fantastic morning in the French Alps, clear skys big mountains.
Enjoy as we do and good luck.

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, you have used up your free 5 posts as a read only member to get the most out of this, the best Motorhome forum on the net, you need to join and pay your annual subscription, which you will get back in advise alone. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back