Malvern Show and that Trilogy? (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Just returned from a nice weekend at the Malvern Show. On the last night (Sunday) we joined the dancing with about 1500 others, then at about 10.30 it was announced the Trilogy was about to take place. We watched with interest and found it quite moving at times but could not understand it. Can some one please explain what it was all about?

Mrs colyboy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello, this link may help you to understand. It is quite moving when it comes to the Native Americans I think .

We used to often do the Trilogy but I kept folding the flag the wrong way so I dropped out. :(

Was a good weekend. :)

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Its all to do with the American Civil War, they shoot three bullets , one for the North one for the south and one for friends no longer here. It is an act of rememberance .Two years ago a couple of friends of mine took part in the Triogy at Malvern.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Its all to do with the American Civil War, they shoot three bullets , one for the North one for the south and one for friends no longer here. It is an act of rememberance .Two years ago a couple of friends of mine took part in the Triogy at Malvern.
I hope they use blanks and not bullets otherwise Malvern and other places, could become a no fly zone!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I hope they use blanks and not bullets otherwise Malvern and other places, could become a no fly zone!
Even the blanks make a Hell of a noise..... my friend who is only four foot nine shot one once, in the air, but was stood behind a soldier (American civil war) who was six foot three.... :Eeek: ... he had problems with his ears for ages afterwards.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
you are so small Joy they would have missed. but yes they are loud.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back