User names on other forums (1 Viewer)

K

kenj

Deleted User
Just wonderd how many of you use the same user name on other forums as you use on this site,i tend to stick with the same one,how about you.

Ken

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Just wonderd how many of you use the same user name on other forums as you use on this site,i tend to stick with the same one,how about you.

Ken

Same here :thumb:

Boo

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Ken

I have nothing to hide, my name is my fortune:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(I only wish)

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Johns_Cross_Motorhomes...

John, If you 1st name was Motor or Silver then maybe....:winky:

Boo

'Peters_Miffed_Motorhomes' just wouldn't have the same ring to it...:ROFLMAO:

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
thyes.gif
:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Yetties

Free Member
Nov 19, 2007
Radstock Nr Bath
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
I always use the same one if I tried to use different ones all the time I would end up shut out of every thing that interests me.

The thing I change is passwords and have 5 variations but use the same for similar sites
After all "autofill" is great but you will never remember the one you need when it fails.

Neil

N

Niner Zulu

Deleted User
No, over the years I've tried to use a name appropriate to the subject covered by the particular forum, and to provide some sort of basic security.

I have, however, recently come to the conclusion that no matter what you do, if someone is after you, no matter what you do, they will find you, so I am now a bit more inconsistant in the use of screen names, and now always use the same signature.

Niner-Zulu, is sort of appropriate here, in that it is the old military callsign, for a "commanders vehicle", where the commander is not in the vehicle.

I'm ex - military (long time ago, another lifetime), it is my vehicle (paid for), and I'm single (no commander in the vehicle !) :winky:

::bigsmile:

OP
OP
K

kenj

Deleted User
Thank's for the replies folks.

Ken

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
No, over the years I've tried to use a name appropriate to the subject covered by the particular forum, and to provide some sort of basic security.

I have, however, recently come to the conclusion that no matter what you do, if someone is after you, no matter what you do, they will find you, so I am now a bit more inconsistant in the use of screen names, and now always use the same signature.

Niner-Zulu, is sort of appropriate here, in that it is the old military callsign, for a "commanders vehicle", where the commander is not in the vehicle.

I'm ex - military (long time ago, another lifetime), it is my vehicle (paid for), and I'm single (no commander in the vehicle !) :winky:

::bigsmile:
Are you trying to say the lights are on but there is no one at home:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Simple answer yes. As some have said its a memory thing , the older you get:ROFLMAO:
Lin

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Why use anything else unless already used by someone else in which case it is wildman2, hee hee

N

Niner Zulu

Deleted User
Are you trying to say the lights are on but there is no one at home:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's what the relaxed life of motorcaravanning leads to ::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Same name everywhere.