• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Morocco Camping (1 Viewer)

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
I know quite a few have been and have the Vicarious Morocco Camping book was wondering before I buy one if anyone would like to part with theirs or loan it to me for a couple of years :) ????
Thanks
Will be at wrenbury

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
It would be for keeping thanks, had no problem going round with camper contact/maps.me and a old map :) and also the MotorhomeFun grapevine, it was a case of if anyone had one that wouldn't be using it I could give it a good home lol.
looking forward to meeting up with you all again In Morocco 2016
Cheers

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
the best way around rabat is just after sale turn right just after you have crossed the river.
you might have to go on a bit turnround and come back on yourselves . but follow the river out to the coast then follow the sea along . its the best easiest way.
after rabat you used to have to turn left as the road didnt carry right on . but get back to the sea as quick as you can you want temara plage and skhirat plage . you can carry on and go around casablanca by the sea as well. follow the sea . at safi as you drop down the hill after the view over the port turn right head for the port but turn left before the port and again follow the sea . again its the best way through and very interesting . its the only way i would do it .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back