• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Honda EU20i *Still Boxed - Brand New* (1 Viewer)

Thorgills

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Hi guys, I'm an infiltrator from a VW camper forum.... They're not the generator sort of gang!

I bought a Honda EU20i a couple of months back with good intent, but soon realised I should stop buying things on a whim! (Camper van, jet ski, generator.... The list goes on!)

You all know how much these things are, and I know I'm looking at a loss, but it's a huge loss if it sits in the garage never used!

I'm looking for £850, it even comes with a cover! I'm nothing if not impetuous!!

I travel the country, so more than happy to help with delivering.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Steal.........

+1.. a good buy for someone wanting a genny... had mine for a couple years now and it gets used frequently ..
nice and quiet..:whistle::whistle::whistle:...seriously if you want one this is good...
ta andy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
2 more posts and you wont be able to respond if you get an offer.

5 free posts or a few days free then £10 per year to become a full member....and most of us dont disapprove of generators.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Dame, failed to see he was not a member ( YET ) Come on @Thorgills you know it makes sense....... you will not look back.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
I can get it to Bolsover; I'll work out how to do a PM and drop you my contact details.

Can treat myself to a toilet tent now!! ;o)
Click on DavidG58 and Select "start conversation"

OP
OP
T

Thorgills

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Thanks! Luckily David messaged me as I was typing!!

Now I just need to keep my van hidden as not sure it qualifies as Motorhome!! :0

image.jpg

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
SOLD to the man without a working MH :LOL::LOL:

Maybe I can configure a Hybrid conversion and run it off the generator :)

edit - by the way not told Bev yet so can you lot please keep this a secret :D

David

You realise that not only will Bev not be speaking to when she finds out but you will be double shunned by Funsters, first you have a Hymer and to make it worse with a generator in the garage.

Martin

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Thanks! Luckily David messaged me as I was typing!!

Now I just need to keep my van hidden as not sure it qualifies as Motorhome!! :0

View attachment 71823

Close enough, mind that David doesn't make you an offer for the VW as well you know he can't resist a bargain.

Martin

OP
OP
T

Thorgills

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Close enough, mind that David doesn't make you an offer for the VW as well you know he can't resist a bargain.

Martin

No bargain to be had with this in afraid.... After the 'classic air cooled engine fire' we went through together last year en route to Chester food festival, we've grown a bond that cannot be broken!

image.jpg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
love the neon yellow mohawk haircut

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
@Thorgills Welcome from just the other side of the Wolds. Are you actually in Lincoln, or in the surrounding area?

You will find it's worth the membership & not just to get the gennie sold - I think you'll like it here.

Shame about the fire, but I suppose it's all part of the fun of a T3! If you had made it to the Chester food fair last year, you would have found hoards of members on site, including both DavidG58 & us. Campervans are just as welcome as anything else - unfortunately I didn't find MHF until just before I sold my T4.

@DavidG58 I'm going to be really interested to hear Bev's version of the discussion that ensues once you show her your new purchase! Boys' toys?!! I promise I'll be tactful though. :whistle: Seems fitting somehow that it's going from being hidden from one wife to being almost hidden from another. :D:rolleyes:

OP
OP
T

Thorgills

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
An engine fire wouldn't stop us from the food samples!! We just sent the van to the garage on the back of a big yellow truck, attached our awning to a mates VW, and carried on smiling; life's too short!!

I saw all your vans - I'm even saving up for a sticker!

We're near swinderby between Newark & Lincoln; just moved here from Scarborough.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
@Thorgills

@DavidG58 I'm going to be really interested to hear Bev's version of the discussion that ensues once you show her your new purchase! Boys' toys?!! I promise I'll be tactful though. :whistle: Seems fitting somehow that it's going from being hidden from one wife to being almost hidden from another. :D:rolleyes:

:LOL::LOL:

You think I am going to tell her :giggle::giggle:

We already have a generator, Bev wont notice the difference, old one will be going to Wrenbury, a few more white lies wont do much more harm :D

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
A true funster! (y)

Have a look at the Events tab & the Rallies sub-forum - plenty to go at (& go to).

A sticker is only the price of an SAE to Jim - click on the advert to the right. Or completely free if collected at a meet, where you can also get a free name badge to help with the introductions. Or you can print your own, but it won't be as sticky or as shiny.

The average physical age on here is quite high. The average mental age isn't. Caravan Club we ain't, but you've probably gathered that by now.

OP
OP
T

Thorgills

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
VW Camper
Exp
Great to meet you today David; keep me informed on the 'small meet' front and maybe catch up on one and you can tell me again how much I need a Motorhome!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back