Ile De Re or Ile D'Olereon (1 Viewer)

S

sheri

Deleted User
Spent a brilliant few days on the Ile De Re last year and loved the cycling. Have been told Ile d'Olereon is equally as nice. Anyone been who could advise me.

takeaflight

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
Stratford-upon-Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Hi Sheri

Spent three weeks on Ile D'Olereon last June, did'nt intend to stay so long but we loved it, also there is no charge to cross the bridge onto the island. Highly reccommend it. We stay at a camping cheque site just over a road from the beach. If I remember correctly there is a Aire on a harbour if you prefer. Intend to return this year.

Roy

S

stagman

Deleted User
Spent a brilliant few days on the Ile De Re last year and loved the cycling. Have been told Ile d'Olereon is equally as nice. Anyone been who could advise me.

Personally I don't think Ile D'Olereon is as nice as De Re .Would go to Re again but not D'Olereon .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Ille de Oleron

Spent 2 weeks there last year the site was called Domain De Oleron, loved it, the site has adequate facilities, but the pitches are large enough, lots of good cycling :thumb: it was in the Alan Rogers guide for 08 but not in this years,dunno why??!!
Nice small supermarket about 10 mins bike ride away in St Pierre you can get your essentials there all in all get there and do it we'll be there in August this year!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back