Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
::bigsmile:

There I am, Saturday night, excited like a school kid and DYING to get on here and talk to my mates................and what happens? "server change". AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:Doh:

Was dying to tell everyone that AT LAST, after 2 months of searching, ffi and I have found the right Navara to tow our new 5ver! Did a 400 mile round trip from Cheshire to Bury St Edmonds and all I wanted to do was get on here and scream WAAAAAAAYHEEEEEEYYYYYY!! , 5VER HERE WE COME!!!!:ROFLMAO:
Now I can REALLY look forward to May25.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
what is happening on the 25th ??

Is it yourbirthday ?? bit early to start dropping hints, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What one you getting then ?:winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry about that::bigsmile: I thought that a bank holiday weekend would be a quiet time on-line and the best time for the move, thing is, its been a busy weekend, all those Funsters avoiding the crowds and overbooked campsites. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Did a 400 mile round trip from Cheshire to Bury St Edmonds and all I wanted to do was get on here and scream WAAAAAAAYHEEEEEEYYYYYY!!

Where did you stay in Bury St. Edmunds ? I was there last week after leaving the Peterborough show.

OP
OP
zaskar

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Mo.

Better than a birthday mate! Thats when ffi' and I go up to Calder for our new 5ver.::bigsmile::thumb:

Jim

No worries mate, only joking, just couldn't believe the timing!:Eeek::Doh:::bigsmile:

Losos.

Didn't stay down there mate. Set off at 6.30am Saturday morning and eventually got home at 7 Saturday night, knackered but happy!::bigsmile:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Set off at 6.30am Saturday morning and eventually got home at 7 Saturday night, knackered but happy!::bigsmile:

Know what you mean, used to do that (in reverse) and was always knackered especially if the Birmingham M6/M5 junction was solid (as was often the case)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Mo.

Better than a birthday mate! Thats when ffi' and I go up to Calder for our new 5ver.::bigsmile::thumb:

Jim

No worries mate, only joking, just couldn't believe the timing!:Eeek::Doh:::bigsmile:

Losos.

Didn't stay down there mate. Set off at 6.30am Saturday morning and eventually got home at 7 Saturday night, knackered but happy!::bigsmile:

Dont tell me you have not taken loads of Photo`s,, Where are they..:winky:

Hope you have many happy holidays and safe travelling..:thumb:

Few hiccups and headaches on our trip to europe, but nothing that would put me off going again in a few months.. ::bigsmile:

At this rate the bendy boy`s will out number the rigid lads in the club,, :ROFLMAO:

Hope to see you at the Americana..:thumb:

OP
OP
zaskar

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Dont tell me you have not taken loads of Photo`s,, Where are they..:winky:

Hope you have many happy holidays and safe travelling..:thumb:..:thumb:

Cheers Mo, much appreciated.
Promise, as soon as we get onto the CL that Calder set us up on, I WILL take photos and WILL be posting cos I'll be one very happy and very poud bunny!::bigsmile:
The caravan has served us VERY well this past 12 months and I REALLY dont wan to "diss" it because its been a wonderfull piece of kit. Very warm, very comfy..................but BOY!!!!! do we miss the space and tanks on a yank! Can't wait!::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Link Removed I suppose Jim could and did:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Last edited: