Ken&Carol

Free Member
Jul 12, 2015
Preston
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
i posted in the forum a short while ago asking about Sat Nav, why does it show a pair of sunglasses at the side of the post.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
That is very true we are off to Wales in a couple of weeks so I def hope it gets better, we have only just bought this MH and it has been like this since we bought it!!!!!

It's your fault is it? Rain God and Goddess........ but you have to be lesser deities than @Wyaye wires who is the original super power :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
That is very true we are off to Wales in a couple of weeks so I def hope it gets better, we have only just bought this MH and it has been like this since we bought it!!!!!

For humanities sake, sell the thing so we can get Summer back...:whistle::whistle::whistle::sneaky:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Only p*Oh Please! wear sun glasses!! :cool: Oh, and Frenchies (same thing really). Oh, and 'ladies'. Oh, and folk with sight problems.

No offence meant!:cooler:
... and Funsters who've spent the evening in the Fun marquee getting slowly sozzled! :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back