Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Saw an american RV go wizzing down the A30 in Cornwall towards Penzance aroung 4:30pm........Older couple.........anyone on here?

Boo

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
I saw a few today between Southampton and Honiton.
I passed one with a Smart Toad (sort of yellowy colour - the toad that is) at about Troy Town if I remember right - it was a Vision (whoever makes them) - and then he pulled in behind me at Eype at about 1.30 / 2 pm.
We left Eype before him but it's quite possible he was headed for the A30 / West Country. We were, coz we were on our way home.

John

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
I always have my rally card up in the back window, so that if you should pull in behind me at least you know who I am + in advertises the site.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
I always have my rally card up in the back window, so that if you should pull in behind me at least you know who I am + in advertises the site.:ROFLMAO:

Still waiting for my stickers and my flag :Sad:

btw.....Anyone on here has an Allegro RV in Penzance?......just wondered as I pass it regular and it's always parked in a yard. :Smile:

Boo

P.S If you spot other motorhomes on the road...........give them a shout on here!...........might be one of us ;)

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Still waiting for my stickers and my flag :Sad:

Hi Boo, when did you order them? If I am home they go out the same day. If i am on the road it can take a while longer, I have nothing outstanding though.

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Hi Boo, when did you order them? If I am home they go out the same day. If i am on the road it can take a while longer, I have nothing outstanding though.

About a week and a half ago..............paid by paypal for 2 stickers and a flag :Sad:

Wheres the neg feedback button? lololol! :ROFLMAO:

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Loads of MH on the M74 today going North (in the pouring rain) & a few on the site at Ecclefechan, where we live. ::bigsmile:

Tomorrow the weather will be better:thumb: they say.:sin::sin:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back