Rapido 927F any idea what this is (1 Viewer)

FunnyFendt

Free Member
Jun 21, 2010
BH24 2LG
Funster No
MH
Rapido 927F, A-class, LHD
Exp
Since 2000
Small black plastic something that sits on the pull down bed. There is a 12 volt cable running to it but it doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone got anything similar
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Temperature sensor for the heating. I have one in the "lounge" of my Laika. I only know because the manual says so

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
FunnyFendt

FunnyFendt

Free Member
Jun 21, 2010
BH24 2LG
Funster No
MH
Rapido 927F, A-class, LHD
Exp
Since 2000
Guys that's brilliant saves me trying to chase the wires back. I'll try putting an ice cube on it to see if the heating comes on, then putting a blowtorch on it to see if it goes off. There's nothing like absolute science when testing. Cheers everyone

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
then putting a blowtorch on it to see if it goes off. There's nothing like absolute science when testing.
Would it not be better testing with a bit of hot action on the bed above?:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
dry powder, co2, foam, or steam??
According to Rapido owners they think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread so they are bound to have the all singing and dancing version and therefore all depends on the type of fire it recognises. See told you we're into daft ideas!;)

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
According to Rapido owners they think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread so they are bound to have the all singing and dancing version and therefore all depends on the type of fire it recognises. See told you we're into daft ideas!;)
We don't think, we know :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back