A New Motorhoming Adventure Starts For Me Today... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
After a bit of brekky, I plan to leave the paradise that is QMJ and head north to Toulouse.

There I meet my Princess Frankie (Yodeli) and on Monday we start a mini tour of France in our Hymers.

No matter how often I make these little trips, I still become like a youngster on Christmas Eve just before, and during, them.

On the road again... yippppeeee!

JJ :cool:

JackieP

Free Member
Mar 10, 2010
Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2006
I'm excited for you! Just reading your post has started off that little ball of excitement knowing that in under four weeks I will be setting off on my own adventure. How lucky we are. Enjoy!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Have a wonderful trip. The weather is probably better there than here in northern France although it's slightly better today.Bon voyage.

Deleted User

I saw that on youtube but not being a great fan of Metallica the title put me off........should have listened........not bad for a metal band:).....and more appropriate(y)

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
>> A New Motorhoming Adventure Starts For Me Today...

You're not going to pay for a campsite are you ?

I like to have a long shower now and then because I have long hair (I'm the only one though....:p) and it's easier to wash in a campsite shower.
We'll try 2 or 3 probably next to rivers or lakes and give Funsters a full report!

Hasta la vista.....

Frankie:cool:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Have a good trip you two, we leave 1st September and head for Germany then Spain until the end of March.
So Frankie will you be able to be in Portugal in April / May ? It would be nice if you can. ;)
:cool: Bob and Janie.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
not bad for a metal band

Metallica are so very much more than a "metal band"...

As you no doubt know already "Turn The Page" is a Bob Seger song that Metallica used to cover in the early days...

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Portugal...

The land of contrasts where the old and the new stand side by side.

I had lunch in a local Burger King on the first floor of the Forum shopping centre in Castelo Branco...

20150729_144820.jpg

and then... just down the road a bit, parked up lakeside at Malcata...

Water level very low... bloody house dwellers and their baths!

20150729_181630.jpg

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Have a good trip you two, we leave 1st September and head for Germany then Spain until the end of March.
So Frankie will you be able to be in Portugal in April / May ? It would be nice if you can. ;)
:cool: Bob and Janie.

I can't really plan that much ahead as my Dad is going a bit funny now. He will have a scan of his brain at the end of the month.... I know you put the letters the other way round, we call it IRM.
We want to know if like his brothers and sister he is set to be Alzheimer. If so, my Mum will need me.
I also have to now take a week off in one go with the stadium , even if I only want 4 days.
Things are getting more and more complicated for me now. I wish I could say yes straight away!
You know you can stop here whenever you wish ... gate and door will be open!!!

Frankie;):cool:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We will call in on our way down, ;) but don't start buying expensive wine for me. :ROFLMAO:
How about 9th / 10th October . :D Bob.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I can't really plan that much ahead as my Dad is going a bit funny now. He will have a scan of his brain at the end of the month.... I know you put the letters the other way round, we call it IRM.
We want to know if like his brothers and sister he is set to be Alzheimer. If so, my Mum will need me.
I also have to now take a week off in one go with the stadium , even if I only want 4 days.
Things are getting more and more complicated for me now. I wish I could say yes straight away!
You know you can stop here whenever you wish ... gate and door will be open!!!

Frankie;):cool:

So sorry to hear this Frankie. You know we are all here if and when you need help.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back