Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Is it just Nottinghamshire or is it freezing cold all over the UK? :(.

I always thought it was a bit odd whenever I spoke to a fellow motorhomer abroad who said they hardly ever use their vehicle back in the UK. What with what now seems like extortionate prices to stay anywhere (a week with the family in Corwall in September the best part of £200), plus this miserable weather, doesn't exactly make us want to move out of the house!

Maybe just getting old and grumpy :unsure:.

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Apparently, it's going to be sunny tomorrow and then rain until Thursday...heavy depression setting in :cry:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
raining cats and dogs in west Wales all day just called the rspca hope this is the last of the rain until tomorrow the people point at the sky at a big red thing and ask what is that pray to the sun lol still lol a wet ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
Apparently, it's going to be sunny tomorrow and then rain until Thursday...heavy depression setting in :cry:
Oh well, hopefully the depression will lift and we'll all be smiling when the sun comes out again :D

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Is it just Nottinghamshire or is it freezing cold all over the UK? :(.

I always thought it was a bit odd whenever I spoke to a fellow motorhomer abroad who said they hardly ever use their vehicle back in the UK. What with what now seems like extortionate prices to stay anywhere (a week with the family in Corwall in September the best part of £200), plus this miserable weather, doesn't exactly make us want to move out of the house!

Maybe just getting old and grumpy :unsure:.

Yep.... it is cold here in Whitby as well and we have had our central heating on and off since we got back over a week ago . Yesterday we went for a cycle on the cinder track to Robin Hoods bay and by the time we got back home I could not feel my hands .

Moodybrook

Free Member
Jul 7, 2013
Wet and cold place outside of M25
Funster No
MH
4 wheels and a pointy end
Exp
still in nappies
Roasting in Scotland, desperate for some rain we are so burnt up it is like a desert !

and I tell fibs ;) It also cheers me up to hear you whinge about a wee bit of dew !!;)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Was beautiful here in Perth today. Now in bed in MH and not the least bit cold. Hope it stays like this all weekend

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Same here in Market Harborough - started the day in shorts and T-shirt, by 11am changed to longs and jacket, by 3pm socks and the heating on, by 6pm a hearty casserole simmering on the hob.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
We were goin to Mablethorpe but the forecast was grim an with 2 small people 4and5 we decided against it so off out on day trips instead

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Socks and jumpers here too.
Just been fleeced of £80+ for 3 nights on a site at Ludlow and it was cold and windy, heating on!! Avin a laugh. Does not compare to 16euro p.n. (ACSI) with pool and 34° in Italy in may with aircon on all day!!

Just checking, it is late July isn't it??:frowny:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back