Benidorm.

Will it have got more peaceful by then?

Brits-are-back-in-Benidorm (1).jpg

Brits-are-back-in-Benidorm.jpg

I guess it really is like Marmite!

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
I love the view of Benidorm from a distance, like a piece of cubist art and have even enjoyed very short stays in the past but long stays not for us. Stayed 2 nights in November 2013 , the first time for over 10 years and the first time on a campsite, not impressed with the site and I doubt that we shall return but obviously very popular.:)

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Bloody tourists.. Taking up all the parking spaces....!!!!!!!

All the street's around Tonka Towers are packed in summer...
And in winter we get all the old wrinklys...

OH SORRY MEANT TO SAY FUNSTER CAMPERS.. :rofl::rofl:

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
We hope to be in Beni early October until March, with a break or two, we wont actually be there for xmas, but will certainly be there for New Year.
I'm sure there will be plenty other Funsters there just join the Benidorm Snowbirds group to see what is going on while you are there, it is a great way of keeping in contact. (y)
See you there

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We hope to be there for Xmas and new year. I have contacted la torretta and they say no need to book.
That the one nearest the front isn't it?
We would like a stroll to the front most nights.
We stayed at Armanello last year for 10 days in February,too far out for us.
Terry was nearly pulled off his bike on the way back through the lane by some youngsters and that was in the day.
Don't want to catch buses back late at night either.
Make a change from portugal. I understand its quite warm there as well over Christmas and new year?

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We hope to be there for Xmas and new year. I have contacted la torretta and they say no need to book.
Terry was nearly pulled off his bike on the way back through the lane by some youngsters and that was in the day.
Make a change from portugal. I understand its quite warm there as well over Christmas and new year?

Lovely weather over xmas for the last three years. Few frosts at night last year but 18 to 20 degs most days. Half a days rain in 8 weeks. BUSBY...

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
cant imagime anywhere you would wanna go for xmas its great in beni once the louts have left and where else will you get a pint for around 60p in spain that is
el raco just another 5 mins walk from torreta is a better camp imho i would imagine as normal there will be a load of fun loving ppl there from around sept onwards

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Woman simply will not leave the UK until Krimble and New year AND number one sons birthday are done and dusted.. So we are leaving on Jan 14/15th to arrive in Beni ( Torreta ) around the 18th until late March

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi yes its about 10/15 mins walk there 2 supermarkets just over the road & a few bars as well I am sure you will enjoy & don't forget to come & say hello happy travels Rod

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Agree its a better site but a bloody hard walk back after a few pints for us old wrinklies he!he!
cant imagime anywhere you would wanna go for xmas its great in beni once the louts have left and where else will you get a pint for around 60p in spain that is
el raco just another 5 mins walk from torreta is a better camp imho i would imagine as normal there will be a load of fun loving ppl there from around sept onwards
Agree I

member: 18740"]cant imagime anywhere you would wanna go for xmas its great in beni once the louts have left and where else will you get a pint for around 60p in spain that is
el raco just another 5 mins walk from torreta is a better camp imho i would imagine as normal there will be a load of fun loving ppl there from around sept onwards[/QUOTE]
Agree about the campsite but I

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
with there fishing rods on them so they can get free food.:devil:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Benidorm and the resorts of Albir and Altir have something for every one...Superb destination in the winter..BUSBY:):):)

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
Gonna be there ALLLLLL winter, Sept through till April. Nowhere like Beni in the world to spend your winter days. (Unless your loaded and then you can go anywhere I spose)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back