autotrail scout electric heat (1 Viewer)

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
on reading the manual for my (new to me) scout, it seems the the truma heater is an electric as well as gas power source, there is a rotory 4 way switch 2000w, 0ff, 1000w,and 500w settings, also the fan has to be on to distrbute the heat, however I've had this unit working ok on gas but I cant get heat on electric, is there a hidden power switch somewhere? ( all trips and fuses are ok )

regards

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
on reading the manual for my (new to me) scout, it seems the the truma heater is an electric as well as gas power source, there is a rotory 4 way switch 2000w, 0ff, 1000w,and 500w settings, also the fan has to be on to distrbute the heat, however I've had this unit working ok on gas but I cant get heat on electric, is there a hidden power switch somewhere? ( all trips and fuses are ok )

regards

There should be a mains switch, mine is in the wardrobe locker(above the heater)

regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!

regards

Seb...for goodness sake, get your arse into gear and come and park by me at the Fitz CC cl in Shropshire..we can sort your problems out in one fell swoop and then have a cup of warm milk afterwards....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
There should be a mains switch, mine is in the wardrobe locker(above the heater)

regards

thanks just had a look and it was there, OH had put stuff in front of it:Blush:

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Seb...for goodness sake, get your arse into gear and come and park by me at the Fitz CC cl in Shropshire..we can sort your problems out in one fell swoop and then have a cup of warm milk afterwards....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

might have to that, I've got a list:cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back