Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
does any one else find the seats in the new autotrail or any fiat based motor home uncomfortable? Just come back from France 2500 miles , my backside feels like it has been shared by the whole foreign legion! In the past I have had a lot of back problems so most of it I think is my fault. The seats are very sculptured to make them look luxurious, but are doing me no good at all. We have tried padding them out from in under, a little better but no where near perfect, so today we went to the fiat dealer, sat in a ducatto van and loads better, a nearly flat non sculptured seat. The seatpad and cover are available at £350, rather steep I thought, but I could soon rack up that much at chiropractors. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
My Peugeot Boxer came with the standard seats which would be fitted to all Sevel vans and are very comfortable and I can drive all day without any problem. I would have thought that your van would have the same standard seats but just reupholstered to tart them up a bit.

Mike

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
The seats ..... are doing me no good at all.
Google "coccyx cushion" and you'll find loads of possibilities. The wedge shape improves the angle you're sitting at, and the cut-out protects the base of your spine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back