• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Pro Rider Wayfarer (1 Viewer)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I have a Pro rider wayfarer folding electric bike for sale, it's only 10 month old and hardly used.
It as 36 volt battery and charger, 250 watt motor, 7 speed gears, 3 electric settings for 8 mph, 12 mph, and 15 mph.
It is also throttle assisted if needed, has led lights fitted, suspension fitted, bike rack with bag which converts to saddle bags,
46 tooth crank fitted for better gearing, Tools included, crank puller, chain splitter, bottom bracket remover, spare chain links and original 36 toothed crank and chain guard.
The bike alone cost £579 and I'm asking £275 for everything.
If anyone is interested I can deliver it to the Malvern show, or can be picked up in Stoke on Trent.

Thanks for looking,
John.

Plus helmet only worn once.

Last edited:

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We have 2 of them and the batteries seem to last forever before needing recharged. Over 20 miles plus.
A good buy for someone.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Do you have a picture please, and what size wheels are they, we are not too far away
thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back