LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Guys
Hope you have a great show and keep up the Funsters tradition:beer: Newark will take some beating.
Jan & I are doing our bit we were in Tombstone Arizona last Saturday what a wild place. Got drinking with a bunch of bikers in Big Nose Kates Saloon (Doc Hollidays Bird) at 10pm they got chucked out because they were legless Jan & I stayed on for a few more and a dance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They turned out to be DEA cops from Texas and invited us to another party but we declined gracefully.
Off to Monument Valley in Utah tomorrow and snow by the looks of it.
Have a ball:thumb: Rory & Jan

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Had several chats with Jim as our stand was just around the corner in the very drafty cattle sheds.

Jim,s spot was not the best unfortunately as it was in a shed with MHs on display so not many people would have passed by - what a shame.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Oldun,
We were at Peterborough and the Motorhome Fun Stand was outside the cow sheds in brilliant sunshine, think you were chatting up the dark side as they were in the cow sheds.:ROFLMAO:
We had a great time with the funsters and the kids made lots of friends, thanks to gail for
for the great birthday party she put on for all the m/fun kids they had a great time.
Sheila & Mick :thumb:

oldun

Free Member
Mar 23, 2008
St Neots
Funster No
MH
VW Campervan
Exp
Since 2001
Hi Oldun,
We were at Peterborough and the Motorhome Fun Stand was outside the cow sheds in brilliant sunshine, think you were chatting up the dark side as they were in the cow sheds.:ROFLMAO:
We had a great time with the funsters and the kids made lots of friends, thanks to gail for
for the great birthday party she put on for all the m/fun kids they had a great time.
Sheila & Mick :thumb:

You are quite right, I did chat with Jim outside in the sunshine, I distinctly remember the parrot on the roadside stand.

It was later on I saw the other stand in the cowsheds and got confused between the two. Obviously Jim is much more worldly wise.

I must be more attentive!

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi just a few pics from the top of the van, Sunday morning 08.00, none of the Funers about, all sleeping like babies in their pits. :ROFLMAO:

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back