Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
I have looked in every manual I have and no where does it say how tall or how wide Winnie is............stupid books:Doh:

There is everything else, capacities, weights, VIN, paint code, wash, spin, dry kinda thing but nothing on hight and width :Sad:

How am I s'pose to fill out my FREE (thanks guys) dash sticker :cry:
I can't even find out online if the overall figure they give includes the air-con unit :Sad:

Is there an accurate way I can messure her on my own? (without getting on top)

Cheers in advance

Boo

Last edited:

ginge61

Free Member
Oct 29, 2007
n/wales
Funster No
MH
c class/t25 vw
Exp
since noah was a lad lol
ye winniebago web site and at the bottom of the page archive brouchers on all mods i found mine on there :thumb:

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Cheers for that Ginge dude :winky:

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Have you thought of using a tape measure ?? I understand they are really helpful at giving accurate sizes of objects.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Boo your a smigin under 102" wide, I can get under the roof of the customs shed at Dover, which I think is just under 13' ::bigsmile:

Olley

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Have you thought of using a tape measure ?? I understand they are really helpful at giving accurate sizes of objects.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Eeek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A bit hard when your on your own dude :winky:............but i'd love to see the suggestions :thumb:

Boo

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
A bit hard when your on your own dude :winky:............but i'd love to see the suggestions :thumb:

Boo

Well, the next time someone stops to admire the Winnie .. hand him the end of the tape, lay a straight piece on top of the air con then measure to ground.. .. job done :thumb:

Width is easy.. from inside, open opposite windows and measure between outside edges then add the awning roll dia.. about 5 "

OP
OP
Boo

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Well, the next time someone stops to admire the Winnie .. hand him the end of the tape, lay a straight piece on top of the air con then measure to ground.. .. job done :thumb:

Width is easy.. from inside, open opposite windows and measure between outside edges then add the awning roll dia.. about 5 "

Cool Jim, but like I said in my 1st post " Is there an accurate way I can messure her on my own? (without getting on top)"
Not very good with hights as I have accute vertigo................infact i've only just got use to the raised position living area without feeling I was "walking on the moon"! (to quote a song) :ROFLMAO:

Boo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back