LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
do autotrail (scout) fut an axillary input for a site booster TV arial cable anywhere or do you bung it in throuht a window?

and anybody going to clumber park this weekend wiling to show a newbe a few tips?

I expect your all a peterbrough:Sad:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
do autotrail (scout) fut an axillary input for a site booster TV arial cable anywhere or do you bung it in throuht a window?

and anybody going to clumber park this weekend wiling to show a newbe a few tips?

I expect your all a peterbrough:Sad:

Mine has no input, so I put it through the window next to the shelf where my flat screen tv is. My tv came from comet about £175. The window still shuts as the cable squeezes the rubber surround. Hope this helps !!...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
Mine has no input, so I put it through the window next to the shelf where my flat screen tv is. My tv came from comet about £175. The window still shuts as the cable squeezes the rubber surround. Hope this helps !!...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

thanks for that it will save me shearching everywhere, my old van had input under the foor that pigy backed in the status box, I put it throught the window for now, cant miss the grand prix tomorrow:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I hope that you are not going to watch it on the "letterbox" tv with some binocs !!! Did you get a tv for your lounge area ? :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
all his posts are threats I have reported them one has been removed but not others as yet.
Better safe than sorry.

OP
OP
Scout

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
I hope that you are not going to watch it on the "letterbox" tv with some binocs !!! Did you get a tv for your lounge area ? :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1: :Rofl 1:

no, got a 19 incher from asda with dvd, has seperate 12volt power supply so with the correct lead could use it on van battery, £185

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back