Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
On a couple of other motor home / caravanning forums I placed this entry in there equivalent topic sites as MHF's Belly Locker, okay lots viewed it but no comments were left, so I have chosen the 'chat' forum in MHF to see what others think about whats going on in the UK set out as a joke game in this thread which is 100% the truth. Oh and just let me know if you have forwarded on ??????????? Anyone know the email address of the PM? :roflmto:

'ASYLUM'​

Good Day and welcome to a brand new edition of 'ASYLUM'. Today's program features another chance to take part in our exciting competition: HIJACK AN AIRLINER and win A COUNCIL HOUSE! We've already given away hundreds of millions of pounds and thousands of dream homes, courtesy of our sponsor, The British Taxpayer. And don't forget, we're now the fastest growing game on the planet.

Anyone can play, provided they don't already hold a valid British Passport, and you only need one word of English: 'ASYLUM' Prizes include all-expenses-paid accommodation, cash benefits starting at £180 a week and a chance to earn thousands more begging, mugging and accosting drivers at traffic lights. This competition is open to everyone buying a ticket or stowing away on one of our partner airlines, ferry companies or Eurostar. No application ever refused - reasonable or unreasonable. All you have to do is destroy all your papers and remember the magic password: 'ASYLUM' A few years ago, 140 members of the Taliban family from Afghanistan were flown Goat Class from Kabul to our international gateway at Stansted where local law enforcement officers were on hand to fast-track them to their luxury £200-a-night rooms in the fabulous four star Hilton Hotel. They joined tens of thousands of other lucky winners already staying in hotels all over Britain .. Our most popular destinations also include the White Cliffs of Dover and the world famous Toddington Services area, in Historic Bedfordshire. If you still don't understand the rules, don't forget, there's no need to phone a friend or ask the audience Just apply for legal aid. Hundreds of lawyers, social workers and counsellors are waiting to help. It won't cost you a penny. It could change your life forever. So play today. Iraqi terrorists, Afghan dissidents, Albanian gangsters, pro-Pinochet activists, anti-Pinochet activists, Kosovan drug-smugglers, Tamil tigers, bogus Bosnians, Rwandan mass murderers, Somali guerrillas...

COME ON DOWN!

Get along to the airport! Get along to the lorry park! Get along to the ferry terminal! Don't stop in Germany or France! Go straight to Britain. And you are GUARANTEED to be one of tens of thousands of lucky winners in the softest game on earth. Everyone's a winner, when they play 'ASYLUM'

FORWARD THIS TO EVERY BRITISH TAXPAYER YOU KNOW !!!!

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
You forgot to mention that British Army served Gurkhas are naturally excluded.

Roll-on the Revolution!!!!!!

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
The Gurkhas situation is a disgrace virtually like slavery.
Die for us but you can't live here!

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
You forgot to mention that British Army served Gurkhas are naturally excluded.

Roll-on the Revolution!!!!!!

The Gurkhas situation is a disgrace virtually like slavery.
Die for us but you can't live here!

This is one situation that make me wanna scream!!!!!!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
duh :Doh:I clicked too late but was blocked?? page stated unsafe site and so closed (x on upper top right) do I need to do anything else please
thanx

Your browser correctly guessed it was spam and didn't load the site. So you will have no problems:Smile:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
thank you, relief sorry edited my post as I thought somehow I posted in the wrong thread,

Fast work removing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Jim please remove all his other posts which also have links in them

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Try here Number10.gov.uk

I was sent that email last year...................ain't it soooooo true!

Boo

I have just sent an e-mail to the above (thanks for the link boo) saying how disgusted I was with the attitude of the toytown governments attitude to the Gurkha's plight at the moment..PLEASE PLEASE can others follow my example !!!......there are no smilies to cover this.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
“TIME TO GO!” – BRAZIER CALLS FOR ACTION ON LOCAL TROUBLEMAKER
Julian Brazier today demanded to know when the Home Office would finally take action to evict convicted fraudster, Shingaradzo Mudyiwa, who entered the country illegally, pocketed £120,000 in a welfare scam and has now been evicted from the house she was occupying for refusing to pay rent.

In his letter to Home Office Minister Liam Byrne, Julian said,
“You say in your letter that Ms Mudyiwa applied for Indefinite Leave to Remain on October 24 2006 and that the decision is still outstanding on her case. Could I please make the strongest possible objection to this application?

“You might not be aware, but at the very time she was making her application, she was occupying a house in Charles Street, Herne Bay, having told her landlord that she was setting up a refuge for newly released prisoners, claiming to have the blessing of all the relevant authorities and a public grant to fund this. When this was proved to be categorically untrue, she refused to pay rent, refused to move out and indeed refused to allow the landlord in. In fact, the only ex-convict housed in the 10 flats was her.

“Last month she was ordered out of the flat by a district judge at Canterbury County Court. By the time she is finally evicted, supposedly next week, she will have cost her landlord more than £10,000. Since her release, her son has been awarded two ASBOs.

“Your letter says that she is liable to deportation “if the Secretary of State deems her deportation to be conducive to the public good…”. I cannot see how the Secretary of State can not see her deportation to be conducive to the public good. She is a compulsive liar, a convicted fraudster, and her children are a menace to the neighbourhood.”

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back