Free Member
Jul 3, 2015
New Owners Of Parc Verger From 1st July 2015
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
over 25 years
After Taking over on 1st of July we have settled in a bit more.
Lisa has been working on the gardens and I have been mowing the lawns on a ride on mower (boys and their toys). got some more arrivals today two RV's. The pool has been polular as the temperature has been in the mid to late 30's

Guests Enjoying the Pool
july%20editorial.jpg

Jobs must be done
P1000348.jpg

Set Ford

Free Member
Aug 10, 2012
Skegness
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
A
Today (Sunday) In recognition of Wimbledon we had a Strawberries and cream on the lawn day with sparkling wine. All the site guests attended before the final match. We even had the neighbours Jean Claude and Andre
attend.

just have to see who wins.

P1000369.jpg

P1000371.jpg

P1000372.jpg

P1000373.jpg
A good time was had by one an all, thanks also to Lisa & Franc for the special surprise that you also organised, when`s the next one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I'm happy to see the pool is still ready for your visitors!

Got my week end off, this is now official and forecast says Happy week end Frankie so there, I will come the 25th and 26th of July. If work allows I might even manage to arrive on Friday evening. Do I have to book via official form or will this do ? Also when do you shut in the evening? Will 10.00pm be too late?

Cordialement

Frankie:):cool:

OP
OP
Camping Parc Verger

Camping Parc Verger

Free Member
Jul 3, 2015
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
over 25 years
I'm happy to see the pool is still ready for your visitors!

Got my week end off, this is now official and forecast says Happy week end Frankie so there, I will come the 25th and 26th of July. If work allows I might even manage to arrive on Friday evening. Do I have to book via official form or will this do ? Also when do you shut in the evening? Will 10.00pm be too late?

Cordialement

Frankie:):cool:
Hi Frankie if you could visit Broken Link Removed and fill in the form we can make sure we have all the info and the correct pitch for you when you arrive. 10pm is not a problem as we will watch out for you.

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Done ! I just thought I've asked for a hardstanding pitch to be levelled but if I have electricity , fridge should work alright so lawn pitch will do just the same! Ta!

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Parc Verger should offer a GPS phone App that allows FUNdamentalists to find which direction they should face when bowing in prayer at sunrise and sunset each day ;)

OP
OP
Camping Parc Verger

Camping Parc Verger

Free Member
Jul 3, 2015
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
over 25 years
Have been moving the Bureau around to create a more inviting office area and to make room for a campsite shop. have installed the shelviong and a fridge and freezer. Now we can offer ice creams, cold drinks, frozen food, groceries and essentials. Just waiting for the licence to come throught then we can fill the top shelves.

P1000360.jpg

P1000387.jpg

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just waiting for the licence to come throught then we can fill the top shelves.

Will this be the same as our top shelves in the UK.. :giggler:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Looks really nice, a great idea there is always something needed !

Ol Mo means are you getting any fashion mags for the top shelf lolol he wouldn't suggest anything else !

Kath x

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Have been moving the Bureau around to create a more inviting office area and to make room for a campsite shop. have installed the shelviong and a fridge and freezer. Now we can offer ice creams, cold drinks, frozen food, groceries and essentials. Just waiting for the licence to come throught then we can fill the top shelves.

That's an excellent idea, we made our first visit to Parc Verger last year and had our biggest row of the trip

I had read the website (well scanned it anyway) saw there was a local bakery and pizzeria said that will do, we can shop another day, so arrived with fridge nearly empty (that of course is all relative) but we had not shopped at MY suggestion

So we arrive and check how far it is to the Pizzeria to be told it is closed today, OK so how far to the bakery, that's closed as well today

Bev was not best pleased with me

Now the following day walked down to village via a few Geo caches on old railway @champers :)(another story there, but Bev now much happier) lovely sunny October day, bakers open, bought bread, Pizzeria open, took nearly 3 hours to get past :D

What a difference a day makes

So back to OP, thanks for the grocery idea because I can't for the life of me recall which day the village doesn't wake up :)(y)

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Just a few words to say that I'm making COCAS for my week end at Parc Verger to make you taste the Blackfoot Cooking!
I could not decently make a Boeuf Bourguignon with that heat.
The good side with Cocas is that you can either have them warm or cold .... Hoping to have some time to find a good wine to go with....!

Oh if you wonder what Cocas are ...

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocas

I have made some with some other kind of stuffing ... but you have to like onions and anchovies...!!

I might even manage to arrive much earlier than the planned time (10.00pm) I will try to get there at about 7.00pm ....

Looking forward to seeing again/meeting everyone!!

Amicalement

Frankie ;):cool:

Edit: whoops Wiki doesn't translate that one in English So here a few pics

Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back