Tote-N-Stor or Tote-Along Wanted (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Not for me, I have one, it's for a friend .. does anyone know of any for sale in the UK .. ? Any size considered

this

Link Removed

or this

Link Removed

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Yeah right!!!!!!!!:Eeek: Have you seen the price of those 4 wheel ones?:Eeek:
In my best Tobermory guise, I found an abandoned golf bag trolley (honest) and cut it up to make a pull along, wheeled handle for the front end.:thumb:
Cost begger all and has the added benefit of one less daft wooly jumper out in the countryside cos he's too portly to carry his "bats"!:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Yeah right!!!!!!!!:Eeek: Have you seen the price of those 4 wheel ones?:Eeek:

Aint cheap .. bout £180 imported from the States.. :Eeek:

I got mine from fleaby about two years ago for £60 .. maybe I'll find one on Sat at P'borough .... under an RV .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Tote

I have 18 gal 4 wheel tote minus cap(lost down sewer on first use) little used, currently residing under static caravan in France as I decided it was too big and cumbersome to use whilst touring.I will be back in Lancs in July but will only have tote with me if somebody wants it as it is inconvenient to transport. If interested plese contact me.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I have 18 gal 4 wheel tote minus cap(lost down sewer on first use) little used, currently residing under static caravan in France as I decided it was too big and cumbersome to use whilst touring.I will be back in Lancs in July but will only have tote with me if somebody wants it as it is inconvenient to transport. If interested plese contact me.

Thanks,
I'll pass the info on to my mate and let you know if he's interested ..

Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Duncan at Star Spangled Spanner sells those blue ones, he has some at Peterborough they are better than the Tote in that they have an extra proper 3 inch valve at a low point. They are VERY expensive though, its a big item and shipping is probably horrendous. That said, when you are parked up out of macerator range, they are a godsend:Smile:

I bought my Tote from a guy on Ebay, but his account was pulled by Ebay and I've not seen them for sale since.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Cheers Jim.. I'll have a look on Saturday .. :thumb:

Jim

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
What the heck do you do if the dump isn't at ground level?? 27 gallons is 270lbs :Eeek:

Olley

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What the heck do you do if the dump isn't at ground level?? 27 gallons is 270lbs

Olley

When its not at ground level I only fill it to a weight I can bench press:roflmto:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi wizzer we used to call the cesspit emptying wagons "honey wagons"

Olley

Deleted User
What the heck do you do if the dump isn't at ground level?? 27 gallons is 270lbs :Eeek:

Olley

I bought adaptor and now use barrel shaped water container(can't remember name) left over from caravan, which holds about 5 gallons, much more convenient, just need to empty more often.

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
Hi I use one of these Fiamma waste carriers and made room in the engine bay to house it:thumb::thumb:

wastecarrier043.jpg

Image000.jpg

Regards Pat

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Star Spangled are out of stock and yes it would cost a few bob to import one. You would think that somebody would have the nouse to manufacture an equivalent over here.

Jim
:Smile:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Star Spangled are out of stock and yes it would cost a few bob to import one. You would think that somebody would have the nouse to manufacture an equivalent over here.

Jim
:Smile:

Hi Jim

Yes, you would think so, but I guess the RV market is too small to make it viable..

des

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
south staffs
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
5 years
i use a fiamma 40litre one. last i knew, paul rees at abpleisure.co.uk had them in stock. going to look in my engine compartment to see if room. great idea!!!:thumb::thumb:

des

Deleted User
What did you use for an adaptor?

Sorry for delay, I have been offline for a while, I bought 3" to 1.5" adaptor with short length of pipe already attached from ABP, bit expensive, about £30+ if my memory serves. This arrangement works well with 5er as much easier to use at normal raised chemical WC disposal points on most sites, and rolltank stows in pickup when on the move.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back