Another Eddie Vanbitz Satisfied Customer (1 Viewer)

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
What brilliant service. Went down to Eddie VanBitz last Wednesday night to have an Oyster Cytrac fitted on Thursday. Top service from some very knowledgable and friendly people. Enjoyed the camp site so much we ended up staying for 3 days.

So thanks to Eddie, Lyn and Ashley. I'll be back soon to have the reversing camera fitted.

Cheers
Alan & Lyn

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hope you got your Funster Discount. Its a great place isn't it? We had a few days there early this month having an alarm and inverter fitted. Great walks and cycle rides from the site and if you're feeling lazy they'll drive you into town, all part of the service. First class

OP
OP
aldhp21
Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
Hope you got your Funster Discount.

I did thanks Jim. In truth, I've been a member of this site for a number of years but haven't subscribed until recently. Obviously the discount was a key factor in subscribing.

However since subscribing I've found myself much more active on this site then other site(s) of a similar nature :)

Cheers
Al

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
A dissatisfied Vanbitz customer is a bit like where's Wally, bloody hard to find!

Hope I don't jinks it!

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I did thanks Jim. In truth, I've been a member of this site for a number of years but haven't subscribed until recently. Obviously the discount was a key factor in subscribing.

However since subscribing I've found myself much more active on this site then other site(s) of a similar nature :)

Cheers
Al
:Eeek: OH No! LOL we just like happy customers (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Well in all my years living in Devon, I've never heard anyone who has used them say anything that wasn't complimentary. I personally haven't used them but a good friend of mine has used them for equipment on all his motor homes.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Taunton which would be very easy from you at Evesham, just whiz down the M5 and get off at Taunton and stay in their lovely campsite. We had a muppetry moment with our non start tracker thing after a couple of weeks and Lyn sorted us on the phone. Solar will be in use again at Upton upon severn, great service and nice people.

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Taunton which would be very easy from you at Evesham, just whiz down the M5 and get off at Taunton and stay in their lovely campsite. We had a muppetry moment with our non start tracker thing after a couple of weeks and Lyn sorted us on the phone. Solar will be in use again at Upton upon severn, great service and nice people.

Bookmarked... Thanks ! Looking at getting a satellite fitted and a solar but not till the end of the year as we are booking up places to visit fast !

You are right Taunton is not far !

Thanks ...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back