Isis To Target Brits In Spain (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If its in the star it must be true I guess....jeez what a waste of paper!:)

Ah! The Daily Star........right.:D

Yes rarely a story in it worth reading including this one.. that said, the person the rag refers to is a very well respected security consultant.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
The story that got me today was the terrorism suspect suspected as linked to Tunisian massacre with 5 kids living in the UK who has been on benefits for 20 years?!?! + used the human rights act to avoid deportation....

lets face it as much at risk in London as in Beni!

Billy23

Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
Yes rarely a story in it worth reading including this one.. that said, the person the rag refers to is a very well respected security consultant.

Yes he is, but if you think about it, just about anybody could have said it, as it is fairly obvious, they have stopped one country getting/having tourists......so the plan works. Soooo, send one or two guys to each popular beach......job done.

I consider my self fortunate, I have lived in the best part of recent history 1940 to the present day, a fairly quite part of the UK history ( except WW2) and it would seem to me that within 20/30 years most of Europe and the UK WILL be Muslim controlled countries, and I really dont think I will be around then, so I will miss it. As I say.....fortunate!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I was working round the corner from the old Bailey when that went up and the ground shook! Was on the Kings cross underground project working nights when 7/7 happened next morning....saw the mayhem the night after. no bodies thankfully but graphic stories from the staff who I liaised with...

Was up in town for cocktails and dinner for our 25th anniversary Tuesday and admit I felt uneasy in Piccadilly circus. But if you just bend to the threat and allow them to manipulate opinion they are winning aren't they?

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

I was in New York just over a week ago and flew back to the UK on Independence Day - 4th July

Security was high... a thousand extra police officers on duty in Manhattan

In a country that is 'hated' by Muslim extremists and where in some States automatic weapons can be bought at Walmart I expected 'something', especially after the attack on tourists in Tunisia ....nothing ....................anywhere in the US

It is wise to be aware of danger but the terrorists aim is to spread fear.... they are succeeding

............better to take the war to them than live in constant fear

Jul 18, 2010
Bournemouth and Gibraltar
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
I worry about the Tour de France. Very open and such a worldwide audience!
It must be an absolute nightmare for the French security forces.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
My wife has just told me that an Asian boy in school on Friday told my daughter she was going to have her head cut off.

This comes from a 10 year old and was said while he and my daughter were alone in a corridor.

I am gobsmacked.

I will be in to see the Head tomorrow morning first thing. My daughter leaves for a 2 day residential stay tomorrow with this little turd going too.

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
I would be having a close and intimate discussion of the situation with " the turds " father .
People often say violence solves nothing , in my experience that's not true .

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
My wife has just told me that an Asian boy in school on Friday told my daughter she was going to have her head cut off.
This comes from a 10 year old and was said while he and my daughter were alone in a corridor.
I am gobsmacked.
I will be in to see the Head tomorrow morning first thing. My daughter leaves for a 2 day residential stay tomorrow with this little turd going too.

I would report it to the police

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years

I am gobsmacked.

I

I would look out for the parents and tell em straight

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Yes! You dont know where the brat may have picked that up from....

I think I might mention the police to the school but I am not getting involved in that lark.

If I find out the boys name I will though make a disclosure to the appropriate authority which in my view isn't the police.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I think I might mention the police to the school but I am not getting involved in that lark.

If I find out the boys name I will though make a disclosure to the appropriate authority which in my view isn't the police.

My take on it..school unlikely to want to cause waves. Police will give him and parents the shock of his life. And they will be marked....

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
My take on it..school unlikely to want to cause waves. Police will give him and parents the shock of his life. And they will be marked....

They will be marked yes, but so will we...

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.

This is not the sort of post one can "like".

I agree with everyone else that this needs to be addressed and soon Chris. Threats are not acceptable no matter who makes them and to whom.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
This is not the sort of post one can "like".

I agree with everyone else that this needs to be addressed and soon Chris. Threats are not acceptable no matter who makes them and to whom.

I know. I only learned this about an hour ago and my daughter is away from home for the first time tomorrow for 2 nights....

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
They will be marked yes, but so will we...
Chris you say you will be marked, this by his family or the old bill?
I would ensure, whoever, you decide to inform that it's documented but am sure you already know that
Very upsetting for your daughter and total unacceptable, but someone needs to be held responsible for this cowardly remark

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Chris you say you will be marked, this by his family or the old bill?
I would ensure, whoever, you decide to inform that it's documented but am sure you already know that
Very upsetting for your daughter and total unacceptable, but someone needs to be held responsible for this cowardly remark

Family and friends of accused.

Not worried about police.

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
The school will know if he's done it before - if it's primary we're talking about his class teacher will spend all of the school day with him and there may be some past history that they're not exactly going to shout about from the roof tops. At least start with them and see how far it goes. Plod's not going to be interested in a 10 year old but the school has certain responsibilities on safeguarding and are obliged to act in some way.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
The ISIS Caliphate expansion plan has been well publicised.. more than a year ago ..

Broken Link Removed

and with the progress along N Africa.. Spain is but a short boat trip .. so no real surprise.

what is shocking is the speed and unhindered progress ISIS have made.. the 'war' is no longer in some far off dusty plain..

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I am off to the Costa Brava in August too.

I might get on the news taking out the terrorist with a beer glass before he commits an atrocity.

Only to find out he was selling coconuts.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back