Soft Close For Ford Transit Pvc (1 Viewer)

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Hi all
Does anyone know if you can get a soft close door gadget for a Ford Transit 2007? I always have to slam the sliding door, and it makes a terrible racket! Hubby of course manages to close it quietly first time!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
personally reading about the amount of problems with it on x250 I wouldn't bother....Not a retro fit anyway.

two hand closing may work? right on handle left flat on door panel pull and push. that being said it may need adjusting as may have dropped a bit

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
personally reading about the amount of problems with it on x250 I wouldn't bother....Not a retro fit anyway.

two hand closing may work? right on handle left flat on door panel pull and push. that being said it may need adjusting as may have dropped a bit
We did have a problem with our soft close but I found a little stick on blob on the contact which told the van it had shut so it could lock did the trick, however it has now been adjusted and works fine without the blob.

I'm not aware, however, of a way to retro-fit them on a Transit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Stonemags76

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
Thanks. Hubby is going to replace the top roller anyway, so that may help! Must try harder!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back