DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Hi! Glad you are still enjoying things but I don't envy you the heat. A little warmth and sun is nice but 40C is painful. I did try and post another comment on your blog but it doesn't appear. Do comments only appear when they have been approved?

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Something for me to look forward to reading later, thanks for posting I love your blogs and although we've never met Mr Mousy and I talk about you both often.
We've been suffering in the heat in France.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 9, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Malibu T500
Exp
Since 2014
Love your blogs and have read them all. Have provided inspiration for our first trip to France next month

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Hi! Glad you are still enjoying things but I don't envy you the heat. A little warmth and sun is nice but 40C is painful. I did try and post another comment on your blog but it doesn't appear. Do comments only appear when they have been approved?
I don't know why it didn't appear, I don't approve any comments. Someone posted a comment recently so it should work. Try it again in case it was a one off error.
You're right about the heat, it was a shame to leave La Vall de Laguar after only 2 days but the heat was debilitating. Definitely not cycling weather.
Just arrived at Peniscola en route North. Only 32° here:cooler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back