Free Member
Apr 23, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Hello,

I just recently purchased a used Adria Twin SP 2011 model. I must have not being paying close attention in the handover because I've having trouble figuring out the gas inlet / outlet situation.

There seem to be two connectors. One on the outside of the vehicle on the left hand side (my model is a LHD so it could be opposite on RHD) which is this:
NJpadnO.jpg

And another on the inside of the vehicle in the under bed storage at the rear, which looks like this:
VFgyudN.jpg

Could someone assist me in identifying which is which, and if I wanted to connect up an external low pressure gas bbq, which one I'd use and which connector I need?

Thank you

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I think you gave bought my old van which I sold oct 2013:) ( bought new by me 2011)

First pic. External filler ( for twin LPG refillable bottles). I must say fill point looks corroded and cap missing?

Have you adapters?

2nd pic is BBQ point

Hope this helps

Eddie

OP
OP
mwark

mwark

Free Member
Apr 23, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I think you gave bought my old van which I sold oct 2013:) ( bought new by me 2011)

First pic. External filler ( for twin LPG tefilllable bottles). I must say fill point looks corroded and cap missing?

Have you adapters?

2nd pic is BBQ point

Hope this helps

Eddie

You know, I was actually wondering that! I've just been researching (a lot) and reading some of your old posts on this very topic. Or at least I think it was, I've been overwhelmed.

I believe I have adapters, they were included in the inventory. I will check tomorrow. Is the BBQ point a Bullfinch?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Yes it is. Small world eh?

There is a thread running today re wondering what happened to your old vans... Bit of a coincidence!:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back