Service (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Go to a Fiat 'Professional' garage......... expect to pay around £300 for the long service

Tip: ask about buying the parts from the parts desk........ they will be cheaper (it's a Fiat arrangement o_O)

Sallysausage

Free Member
Jun 6, 2014
Sherwood Forest
Funster No
MH
Euro mobile
Exp
I have a fiat Ducato with the euro Mobil which I purchased from oak tree leisure.They have quoted me £299+ vat for annual service plus habitation check,£50 for mot.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I have a fiat Ducato with the euro Mobil which I purchased from oak tree leisure.They have quoted me £299+ vat for annual service plus habitation check,£50 for mot.
I wouldn't give them my business
I've got same make of van bought from there earlier this year.

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
We charge £135 plus parts, which can be £70-£100 depending on which oil yours needs and how much of it.
Full service includes all wheels removed and brakes inspected, not just oil and filters, we also replace the pollen filter as standard where most garages will only do that if you ask them to.

D.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
We charge £135 plus parts, which can be £70-£100 depending on which oil yours needs and how much of it.
Full service includes all wheels removed and brakes inspected, not just oil and filters, we also replace the pollen filter as standard where most garages will only do that if you ask them to.

D.
That's a good deal Dave, I'll come and see you next April when I will be living a little closer! (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back