LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Van went for it's first MOT yesterday and flew through it all be it with a advisory that a tyre is ready for changing -know that;)-Although a van class 7 on v5 the tester tested it through the class 7 test but gave me class 4 MOT knowing that it's going to be classed as a motor caravan in the next couple of weeks -that is WHEN I get the doors back :D-Yes I know it should be class 7 but like he said he knows it's a motor caravan ;)
No doubt someone will be along to point out how wrong it is shortly -:rolleyes:;)
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
yip.. funsters never let you down ;) :rolleyes:

how much have you left to do Terry ?
Just doors -finished floor, and make a cupboard above the cab -Think it's just about there (y)Did 4 hrs Wednesday just putting bits of trim between board joints and pipe boxing plus fitted the finished carpet to back doors leaving a trim to be done on that-If we get a uninterrupted day on Sunday I hope to do the overhead locker and floor, may also fit carpet to cab area just leaving the doors to do --Been busy all week bringing Transit home and getting a MOT on that New drivers seat recovered to match,along with a tow bar and bike rack ready for new owner -All we got to do is deliver it close to Dover :cautious::rolleyes:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Errrr Terry , have we missed something ?
Are you selling the white van that your converting ? What are you going to use for Misterton ?

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Errrr Terry , have we missed something ?
Are you selling the white van that your converting ? What are you going to use for Misterton ?
Nooooooo it's the Transit I have sold the Relay still has no doors (promised for next week :rolleyes::() with my luck I will get a call to pick them up when at Misterton :DIt's still looking like I am keeping this:LOL: but we are looking to make a start on Paul's van in a couple/3 weeks and guess what layout he has decided on ? front lounge now we have done mine with a rear lounge :(so if I like his better I'll be using his and selling mine ;):D Then doing another for me :)One thing for sure is I have had enough of Caddy's ;)
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back