ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Currently in a field in Stanope sit in the RV watching the rain, And still loving it. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

We fitted some 6 volt batteries this is the first time we have tested them without hookup, look good heating and tv on as normal, all yesterday afternoon and evening and most of today and still 12.2 battery power same as it was at 17:00 yesterday evening.

Heading down to Uttoxeter and then to Warwick next week, Via West Midland American Vehicle for the first service.

Any body else there next week we will be utt M.T and War W,T

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
And me - Costa de Lincolnshire!!
Only went down the road on the A17m that was enough to put me off:roflmto::roflmto:
Off in 10 days for our working holiday in the Vendee so the van is getting some serious prep
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On the loo with me netbook on me lap :Blush: No, seriously, on a CS near Chichester and watching a herd of wild deer grazing across the next field. Watching buzzards soaring above us and listening to distant traffic on the A27.

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
And me - Costa de Lincolnshire!!
Only went down the road on the A17m that was enough to put me off:roflmto::roflmto:
Off in 10 days for our working holiday in the Vendee so the van is getting some serious prep
:Smile:
We are almost neighbours just down the road in Moulton been to Boston this afternoon to try " unsucsessfully " to get a new piece of water tank filler pipe ours has sprung a leak the traffic was balmy pleased to get back home again , so tomorrow will try to get the piping from Pioneer in Eye

gillr49

Free Member
Aug 8, 2007
Holbeach Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Bought our van from Pioneer, but if Eye no good try Crowland Caravans (behind Wyevale). They have a good stock of parts and are really helpful.
We are just down the road in Holbeach, no doubt have waved alot:roflmto::roflmto:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi from us funsters in sunny Deal

Were having a great time

Regards Pat and Neil and the the rest

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Hi from this funster on this beautiful sunny day here in Cornwall. ::bigsmile:

Not even gonna try to go out as the roads are chocca down here...........nevermind, plenty to do on Winnie :winky:

Boo

Anyone comming down here for "The Run to the SUN" from 22nd to the 25th May??

Here is the link: Run to the sun : Newquay : Cornwall

Boo

S

Starman

Deleted User
I'm sat at Parklands Northallerton overlooking the fishing lake for the next 8 days
mick

Mark breen

Free Member
Oct 27, 2007
Funster No
Currently in a field in Stanope sit in the RV watching the rain, And still loving it. ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

We fitted some 6 volt batteries this is the first time we have tested them without hookup, look good heating and tv on as normal, all yesterday afternoon and evening and most of today and still 12.2 battery power same as it was at 17:00 yesterday evening.

Heading down to Uttoxeter and then to Warwick next week, Via West Midland American Vehicle for the first service.

Any body else there next week we will be utt M.T and War W,T

Hi All,
We are at Longleat with the kids, it's a typical Caravan Club site but enjoying the time away.
There is a chip van that calls most nights,it's nearly as expensive as Longleat £1.70 for chips the que last night was so long that we cooked and ate are food before the que had gone down.
Though tonight there was very little in the way of a que,maybe it was as bad as the price.
Weather is good the site is clean the people are friendly what more could we ask for.
Regards "The Breen's".
::bigsmile:

Tinyk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Well my excuse is we booked the holiday before arranging to buy the van and dont pick it up till next month.

Currently sat in a villa in tenerife, if its any consolation their are hundreds of camper vans just down the road right on the coast, pass them every day in Playo Parismo. Lovely place though.

With any luck we will be in the van for next easter :)

rwhites1

Free Member
Dec 7, 2007
west yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Cl Dethleffs Globevan
Exp
since 2001
at a secret CL in north east £3.50 a night.club house no Elec hookup basic.views,quiet booked in for 5nights.7tuggers 3MH on site

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Well my excuse is we booked the holiday before arranging to buy the van and dont pick it up till next month.

Currently sat in a villa in tenerife, if its any consolation their are hundreds of camper vans just down the road right on the coast, pass them every day in Playo Parismo. Lovely place though.

With any luck we will be in the van for next easter :)

I wonder how much it cost to take a motorhome to Tenerife

jean and robert

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
West yorkshire/France
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
27 years
Hi,
Should have been on rally at motorhome show at Temple Newsome, Leeds but show cancelled. Good luck really as now on CCC rally on Plearsureland car park Southport and after rain on Friday have had 2 days of unbroken sunshine! Almost as good as staying on the aires in France.

OP
OP
ehuplad

ehuplad

Free Member
Feb 9, 2009
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby 600
Exp
Now moved to Uttoxeter racecourse, wonderful day and a big rally on here theres hundreds of vans all over the place, Hoping for a nice day tomorrow.

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
We're on holiday in Cornwall for a week, So far the sun has shone :thumb:
Been to Newquay today back on site now in the club, using the free wi-fi ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back