Burstner Elegance Power Folding Bed Stuck Up (1 Viewer)

JE1

Free Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
2years
I have a burstner elegance which has the front power foldin bed stuck in the up position
It just makes a beeping noise when trying to lower it.
Has anyone come across this?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Jammed ?

Can someone shake it CAREFULLY while the other presses down.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
My manual is the van which is in storage so I can't check.
However I have had a similar problem and I think there is combination of buttons you have to hold down for more than 5 seconds.
Sorry I can't be more help but I am suffering from CRS

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Maybe a stupid question, but the leisure battery isn't flat is it?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
My manual is the van which is in storage so I can't check.
However I have had a similar problem and I think there is combination of buttons you have to hold down for more than 5 seconds.
Sorry I can't be more help but I am suffering from CRS

What is CRS?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
From a previous thread - this is what Spidey used to sort her Chausson electric bed:
Enter in programming mode after having switched on the panel. To enter the programming mode, hold the hidden button (between the button UP and DOWN) and the button UP for 7 seconds. The green LED light with the symbol of the key switches on. If it doesn’t, repeat the operation.
Put underneath the bed some supports able to hold the bed in the lowest position.
Press the button UP; the bed descends. Let it rest on the supports and keep pushing until the bed starts raising again. Bring the bed up to its higher position and let it press the electric contact (limit switch).
Let the bed descend and start programming the positions (depending on the model of the bed can be 3 or 4 points). Let the bed descend to the first position, press the hidden button plus the button DOWN. The LED on the arrows will switch off and on again. Repeat with this procedure for the next 2-3 points and the system will automatically quit the programming mode.

Yours may not be the same kind of bed but hope it works for you :)

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
From a previous thread - this is what Spidey used to sort her Chausson electric bed:
Enter in programming mode after having switched on the panel. To enter the programming mode, hold the hidden button (between the button UP and DOWN) and the button UP for 7 seconds. The green LED light with the symbol of the key switches on. If it doesn’t, repeat the operation.
Put underneath the bed some supports able to hold the bed in the lowest position.
Press the button UP; the bed descends. Let it rest on the supports and keep pushing until the bed starts raising again. Bring the bed up to its higher position and let it press the electric contact (limit switch).
Let the bed descend and start programming the positions (depending on the model of the bed can be 3 or 4 points). Let the bed descend to the first position, press the hidden button plus the button DOWN. The LED on the arrows will switch off and on again. Repeat with this procedure for the next 2-3 points and the system will automatically quit the programming mode.

The process I remember was vaguely like this but not as complex.
(Sorry, still suffering from CRS)

OP
OP
J

JE1

Free Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
2years

[/QUOT

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
That's motorhomefun for you! Amongst the funny comments some sensible answers will invariably creep in. Pay the tenner to join and all the advice, banter, debate, both heated and humorous, and information on a variety of subjects is there for the asking. (y)

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
I press 1 button eitwelcomed.end of the bed pull it down fall in knackered .
In the morning swing it back up after making it exercise for the day sorted .
Ain't life grand :)

Oh and by the by welcome from Devon
Spend a tenner ...you know you want to .job sorted no silly call center .just silly people salts of the earth (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back