users manual required (1 Viewer)

M

mattireland

Deleted User
hi, all
just going into the campers club and just bought my first motorhome today
autotrail cheyenne 590S 1998 fiat ducato 2,5 TDI, and on my 100mile journey home
ever motorhome i came face to face with they gave a big salute and flashed their
headlights, i`m already starting to enjoy this new way of life i`m told once the bug hits
you will never look back,
well bought the motohome but one problem no drivers or users manual, so i`m totally lost on how to use all the workings of my motorhome, so please if anyone of you fellow campers can point me in the right direction on where i might get my hands on these and avoid the guess working, dealing with gas i`m very nervous to mess with the system
ye see the make model and year of my motorhome above, thank you in advance for any help:Sad::winky:
happy motoring : martin

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hello Martin,

Welcome to Fun and to motorhomes. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Not so sure where you will find a 1998 handbook but there are PDF downloads going back as far as 2004 on the Auto-trail web site.

You might find that several details haven't changed all that much so you can apply them to your van.

Other places to try are the web sites of the manufacturers of the various fittings like Thetford, Truma, Dometic/Electrolux etc.

I'm sure people on here will be able to answer specific questions as well.

Graham

OP
OP
M

mattireland

Deleted User
thanks very much for your help i will look into it tonight, and i will let you know how i get on
:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Phyly

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
South Coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
21years
thanks very much for your help i will look into it tonight, and i will let you know how i get on
:winky:

How did you get on? I have just bought a 1999 Cheyenne 590 Fiat 2.8tdi and I am also looking for specs and if possible a copy of the hand book.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
How did you get on? I have just bought a 1999 Cheyenne 590 Fiat 2.8tdi and I am also looking for specs and if possible a copy of the hand book.

Most handbooks supplied with motorhomes are not of much use, when delivered most come with loose instructions supplied by fitting manufactures most of the big suppliers as Graham says can be obtained in downloads from the manufactures web sites.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back